CKEY: doktorwueue

Your Discord: wueue

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Arma-192

Server (Sage or Acacia): sage

Date (YYYY-MM-DD): 2024-01-18

Round Number:47395

Rules Broken: rule 2: Powergaming

Incident Description: so first up i was a nightmare named Y`shej. i spawned in medical maintance and smashed up a bit and made myself a home in one of the virology rooms. the security officer syndey shaw was ok with me beign there. i also broke some walls and doors aroudn ym area ( the maintance door leading to engineering i broke to and replaced it with an iron door. so i did some station damage but never hurt anyone. a engineer IPC calls security and arma responds which chases me to my hoem where he batons and welders me too death.
he then says over comms he killed the shadowshit ( or the like) and rushes to medbay to have my heart removed and implanted into him. he then does it himself( the removing atleast ) in medbay and got the robotist to implant him with it giving him my light eater.
Arma-192 was a security officer.

Additional Information:

7 Likes

I was the detective, we had a staffed (enough) security team with a warden calling the shots.

I specifically recall the warden saying that when Sydney Shaw (another officer) was no longer SSD, that they would talk about going out and capturing/killing the nightmare.

ARMA, only a minute or so later, reported that he had killed it himself.

Worth noting that I believe he did this again in the round straight after. (47396)

I am curious to know, arent nightmares just straight up lethal? So was there an issue with that or getting the heart?

What was the IC reasoning for it?

1 Like

Security officer counts as a combat role correctly? Also a weapon to fight more antags isnt the worst reasoning

The report is about an engineer validhunting, unless I misread it.
Yep, I did misread it.

Security has armory and non-lethal weapons for a reason.

2 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Arma 192 Powergaming report

In this specific context, the nightmare in question had only used the *slap command on people and had never attacked people once.

2 Likes

6 posts were split to a new topic: ARMA-192 Metagaming report

Moved to a separate thread.

4 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Arma-192 report

Yeah so this thread got completely fucked, because we didn’t notice that it was spiraling out of control.

I’m reading messages, and I don’t know what they are talking about in which context, I also can’t close the report because I have to process other reports in there to process this one.

I’ll try to clean this up, but I swear the next time someone does this and tries to argues, they are getting silenced.

6 Likes

I’ve decided to go over the other reports after investigating this one, to review this player’s impact as a security member. I’ll pool all those reports since they report similar incidents and resolve them as one.

It becomes clear from this and the player’s record that they do not intent on abiding by the standards set for security players.

Reports have all been accepted.

2 Likes