Ardbrkygn banned by moccha

CKEY: ardbrkygn

Admin’s CKEY: moccha

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: both

**Ban Type:**server

**Ban Length:**perma

**Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):**12/22/2019

**Round ID:**10543

**Ban Reason:**BoH bombing as a non-antag, long list of high severity. DC mid ahelp.

**Appeal Reason:**everthing is right but why both i did this in golden why did i got banned in sage is it from the idea of me doing things like this in sage as well or something else all i ask is to be unbanned from sage if i dont get unbanned from sage its okey just give a reason then its fine

**Additional Information:**i dont know what to write here so its this

Golden bans are mirrored to Sage. If you can’t obey the rules of Golden, we doubt you’ll be able to obey those of Sage.

i am played on a different computer for a week and nothing happened in sage so okey will play on a different computer then

and by the way i expected a real reason not expectation

and there are people that got there ban shortend just because they appealed and not like 1 i was scrolling down i saw like 5 or 6 of them and when i checked how admins responed most just said it was permanent but it got shortend because they appeald

Most of the appeals that resulted in a shortened ban did not admit to ban evading either. And expecting you not to meet the MRP rules if you failed at LRP is a very good reason. If you cant lift 100kg, who the shit will expect you to lift 150? I hope this one sticks for once.

Other people get unbanned or a shortened time because the reason they’re banned is that they need to go to the forums to explain what and why they did something in-game that broke the rules, or for situations that are tough to tell what happened and a player has left.

Also yes,

This is you admitting to Ban Evading which will only be met with another Permanent Ban.