Archerowski banned by Archanial

CKEY: Archerowski

Admin’s CKEY: Archanial

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both.

Ban Type: Game ban

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 04/06/2021

Round ID: 28574

Ban Reason: Beat to crit person with chainsaw.

Appeal Reason:
Hello, I’d like to explain my behavior and apologise for what I did. First of all, let me describe two situations that probably were the case.

Once I slashed a man with a chainsaw, cause he was beating other guy that was lying on the ground. I didn’t want to kill him, he was taken to medbay.

Second case. One guy, let’s name him X told me to get rid of a crab (?) so I slashed him with a chainsaw. Other fella Z started strangling me for it, so I slashed him as well. Then he took my chainsaw and did the same to me. Later on killed me for what I did.

In both situations at the heat of the moment I thought that it was much more reasonable and funnier than it really was. Chaos got to my head, and I crossed the line. I am sorry, didn’t want to be a dick to someone. I apologise, cause clearly I fucked up. I hope that I didn’t miss any specific details, I don’t remember that round fully.

Additional Information:
Not an excuse, just fyi. I am a new player, didn’t know that chainsaw does so much damage, since I was cut with a saw couple of times and was nearly fine, apart of bleeding. Now I just want to do what brought me more fun. Just Roleplay and learning roles, as I should as a fresh guy.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining yourself, I will be lifting the ban soon.