Archanial Mentor Application 2: almost 200 hours edition

Your CKEY: Archanial

Your Discord: Mista Nailbrain#9048

How long have you been playing ss13?: 1-2 years now?

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: Noone probably.

Game Experience (More Detailed): I know most of departaments, can make maxcaps (although new atmos messed them up a bit), nanites. Besides low hours on medbay I know it well too (it’s not so diffent from old tg, after all). Can make borgs, surgeries and other medical/robotics stuff.
The only areas where I lack experience are botany and xeno.
hours on bee:

Hours on tg:

I can’t be bothered to post hours on yog but I have about 200 there.
I copypasted my last app since almost nothing but hours have changed.

You seem decent and I see you quite often +1

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen you in game but I have seen you tons on the forums and you seem to be a good guy/gal

1 Like

+2 from me

Needs more Ashwalker hours.

1 Like

The app is pretty bare bones, can you talk about each role a bit?

Hours on /tg/ are good but only around 200h on Bee which is a bit iffy. Also yeah, could we get a tad more info? +0 for now.

good catch. bee sorta dipped from TG a while ago, so I’d like to stay neutral for a bit.

I played most of TG when it wasn’t much different from Bee.

Silicons: I have good understanding about silicon policy and general knowledge on how the silocons should operate. I know pretty much every module and it’s tools.

Engineering: I’ve spend lots of time doing and watching others do weird and unusual SM setups. It has been long time since I setup the singulo but I don’t think it should be that hard. I’ve never done antimatter and tesla but they both seem pretty easy (wrench some stuff into set places and activate the engine). I know properties of every gas and I have good knowledge of pipes and other stuff, but I’ve never done fusion.

Medical: I know all surgeries (they’re pretty easy if you think about them), I know the factors that make you fail them, I know self-surgeries, etc. I can revive most of the races without needing to clone someone. I can treat every injury and I know most of the chemicals. I can’t do viro.

Science: I can make maxcaps, I know the research nodes, I can make super-human nanites and utilize most of their programs. I know mechs, cyborgs, laws, making AIs etc. I know the basics about xeno (feed monky to slimes, inject cores with plasma/blood) but I never tried it myself.

Service: I don’t know all the drink/food recipes by memory, but I know where to find them. I don’t know botany (I can plant and grow food just fine but I don’t know anything about mutation and gene manipulation).

If you need anything more specific I’m more than happy to answer any questions.

That’s a +1 from me chief.

1 Like

get more hours imo tg pre different

Again giving a +1 and accepting at a +5

1 Like