Archanial Admin Report

In-game misconduct:

CKEY:RDS88 (Not the one wronged, but the person who was later mhelped about how to do it, so I would rather ensure this issue is investigated in case he messes up the format. His CKEY is Traildoggy

Your Discord: Reds88

Offender’s CKEY:Archanial

LRP or MRP server: MRP server

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/12/20

Round Number: 23809

Rules Broken (if relevant): Pretty much just three, but gibbing a dude still probably isn't a thing admins should do for no reason.

Incident Description: During the round in question, the captain called the shuttle because, and i quote, "Shuttle go BRRRR" despite major protest from the crew. The RD (the person who was wronged) goes to go and recall, because they're working on a shuttle. This results in a recall war between cap and the crew, and a lot of ping pong. RD holds a vote for recall over comms, and it passes near unanimously, so he recalls a final time. Cap calls again, and the moment before RD recalls Archanial announces "Next person to recall gets gibbed." Archanial then proceeds to gib RD.

Additional Information:I don't think most of this was done with malicious intent, as they probably just noticed the ping pong as opposed to the nonsense reason for the first call, and assumed RD was recalling a messed up station instead of the mild depressurisation it was.

as it seems to be good form, ill post the incident description down here so it’s actually readable

Incident Description: During the round in question, the captain called the shuttle because, and i quote, “Shuttle go BRRRR” despite major protest from the crew. The RD (the person who was wronged) goes to go and recall, because they’re working on a shuttle. This results in a recall war between cap and the crew, and a lot of ping pong. RD holds a vote for recall over comms, and it passes near unanimously, so he recalls a final time. Cap calls again, and the moment before RD recalls Archanial announces “Next person to recall gets gibbed.” Archanial then proceeds to gib RD.

Additional Information:I don’t think most of this was done with malicious intent, as they probably just noticed the ping pong as opposed to the nonsense reason for the first call, and assumed RD was recalling a messed up station instead of the mild depressurisation it was.

obraz
He literally made shuttle with comms console to recall.

is one person selfishly calling the shuttle to ruin (end) the round for everyone else as a non antag not against the rules?

1 Like

because if it isn’t, can that change?

Round was quite lenghtly already and recalling shuttle called by captain is subverting CoC.

that sucks but i guess it’s fair. Why’d you gib em though?

Because he had no authority to call such a vote after the shuttle was called by the captain and I literally announced what will happen to next person recalling.
He was later cloned.

fair, i guess
but can we please do something about cocks calling the shuttle for reasons such as “Shuttle go brrr”

4 Likes

From what I’ve seen the round was pretty fucked with fireball carps destroying upload, captain fighting with AI and AI being moved to bridge (???).
Some parts of station were blown up and depressurized.
I wasn’t around for all of the round but given the situation the shuttle call was very reasonable.

didnt see that then, but the first call was just “Shuttle go brr”

Shuttle ping pong is bad, and when it starts to happen the admin has the discretion to choose how to handle it. If the admin decided that calling the shuttle was the better option than recalling it, the person recalling it after warning can be validly punished.

Not directly no, it would be covered under “Be excellent to each other” or Admin discretion, but I have doubts as to whether they intended to ruin the round for everyone else as opposed to RD just wanting to finish his own shuttle without regard for others.

Vocal roll call doesn’t take dead and incapacitated players into account either.

Can confirm round was 1.5 hours in by the point of the smite. It was also a dynamic round so it’s not even worth doubting the state of the station

This should already be punishable - CC should auto reject shuttle calls without a valid reason and force those calling for one to at least put a modicum if RP into calling the shuttle.

Also I fixed the Round ID in the report, you posted the wrong one

Taking a look at logs later today.

Verified Archanial’s claims. There were no less than 28 fireball explosions that round, along with approx 15 explosions of various sizes.