CKEY: arbiter329

Admin’s CKEY: powerfulbacon

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Server

Ban Length: Perma

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 07/23/2020

Round ID: 18925

Ban Reason: Some fucked up say logs “Henlo daddy” “What’s up, legal daddy?” “Henlo doctor daddies.” “Don’t worry AI, clowno is very smart boy.” “AI, law 2, you’ve just been naughty.” “Don’t be rogue, AI, that’s extra naughty!” “AI is a verry naughty boy!” “AI needs a level three spanking, stat!” “All daddies respond to spank the AI!” “How can a little kitten help his daddy?” “I’m my daddies little kitten baby!” “I’m your little kitten, daddy!”

Appeal Reason: Being a degenerate clown isn’t against the rules.

Additional Information:

5 Likes

yea not sure why you were banned. This really makes no sense to ban for its very cringe but the clown is supposed to be cringe

2 Likes

I mean a couple of these are weird but how are some of them even relevant.

it’s just a clown being based
And even then this should just be a sage ban because I could see someone doing this on lrp

6 Likes

I still have a pending cock inspection ban appeal, get in line!

I’m your little kitten, daddy!

I’m my daddies little kitten baby!

AI needs a level three spanking, stat!

@GameAdmin I already have my opinion that I don’t think they should be unbanned based off these quotes, so I want your thoughts

Ehhhh.

Erotic tone is clearly present, but the ban doesn’t sit well with me personally. I think a warning not to push things would suffice personally, especially considering it was a clown pushing intentional cringe.

I advise waiting for more inputs than just mine though.

2 Likes

They have a previous ban for things of a similar nature

Named their character "Furry Daddy" and uploaded ERP laws to the AI. We don't tolerate ERP. Appeal on the forums if you feel this is unjust. (Approved by Green Tea) https://forums.beestation13.com/

Named themselves runtime, spent the shift running around as a naked cat person till they got krav, ion and reflector vest.

A’ight that sways my opinion. Ban should stick

that’s pretty funny tho

this is cringe as hell though.

yeah but like, I don’t want somebody running around calling me “daddy” and then calling themselves “Daddy’s kitten”, then demanding they/others get spanked. I mean, yikes. Also creepy because of the low-key pedophillic undertones, what with “kitten” meaning young/baby cat. Fucking disgusting.

1 Like

Damn, didnt realize this was a christian server.

I’ll stop all swearing and based clown activities.

1 Like

ngl but that was pretty unbased

I shall also stop the unbased clown activities.

Ban should stay IMO, the things he said were not that bad but this is the third time he does this.

Due to my own opinion and opinions from other admins, the ban is going to stay for the time being. Feel free to appeal again in the future if you wish.