CKEY: Arbiter329

Admin’s CKEY: aeder1

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Sage

Which server did the ban happen on? Sage

Ban Type: Server ban

Ban Length: 1 Day

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-07-04 04:10

Round ID: 18075

Ban Reason: Named themselves runtime, spent the shift running around as a naked cat person till they got krav, ion and reflector vest.

Appeal Reason: I actually had a reason to do what I did, wasn’t just trying to greytide. We had no sec on station at the time and borgs were going around poisoning people so I went to get the Ion Rifle/Vest to see about helping with it. Admittedly I probably didn’t need the gloves, but I did give them to the captain when asked for them.

As for the character itself, I have played it a few times before an usually just run it as a gimmick character, just trying to play to lose in encounters and such. Didn’t think it was a problem, but I will stop playing it if need be.

Additional Information: Mostly just annoyed that I didn’t get any boiwnk before the ban explaining what I did wrong or asking why I did anything.

I’ll accept the ban if it must hold, and since it’ll probably expire before this gets reviewed or anything. Mostly just wanted a chance to explain myself and get some input on what I need to do different in the future.

Cheers

2 Likes

I was observing the round and saw you throughout most of the shift doing what appeared to be antagonising the crew as a naked cat person. I only stepped in after someone flagged up that you had taken a traitor item, a unique job item, and a heavy weapon from the armoury.

Your character is a grown adult working on a research station for a major company. You are a professional. Act like it.

Respect space law and standard operating procedures. Committing minor crimes is justifiable through roleplay, but major crimes should typically be avoided.
There was security, including the person that ahelped it. Getting into the armoury as well as those level of thefts are major crimes.

Reminds me of Pinkie Kitty person who got appearance-banned for 24 hours. Should be the case here, too, but I don’t think that 24 server ban unreasonable as well.

As for stealing high-security items I only see ion rifle justified, all others were kinda powergaming.

1 Like

I don’t see why anyone would care that the local catgirl has entered into their workplace and starts petting them on the head. Like that hurts fucking no one and there’s more than enough crew to handle the station (except engineering fuck those guys)

Except rule four, which states this:

It has been three days since the last person posted here.
There appears to be no dispute over the note, incident, or actions and looks like more of a request for an explanation that has already been provided. In addition there was no response to this from the OP.

Due to this will be closing and locking it for cleanup. If you wish to appeal the note please post and link to this in the same area of the forums.