(Appearance Ban Appeal) If there's literally a medbot named Inspector Johnson (literally a dick inspection joke) why is the name "Dick Finger" (Richard Finger) considered too sexual/erotic

Edit: There’s way too much fucking drama going on and I don’t want to add to the fires currently burning about the rules, I don’t really care and everyone including me knew “Dick Finger” was a meme anyway, I’m just going to change his name to Harry and be done with the whole fucking ordeal

CKEY: TheMaggotGuy

Admin’s CKEY: Bloons3

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both? But technically MRP? It’s an appearance ban.

Which server did the ban happen on? MRP

Ban Type: Appearance

Ban Length: 3 days

Ban Date: 07-10-2020

Round ID: 18345

Ban Reason: “The gods are cumming when they see my name.” I asked nicely, then you said this.

Appeal Reason: In a game where you can still print off pictures of your bare ass on the printer (and everyone somehow also knows what your bare ass looks like because they can identify you) and there’s a medbot that literally is named after “Dick Inspection” (aka Inspector Johnson) a character named “Dick Finger” is not that bad.

Again, you can literally print out pictures of a real life photo of somebody’s ass on the printer, and then everyone can identify it as yours, implying they’ve either had sex with you or somehow otherwise know what you look like naked, which has far more sexual/erotic implications than “Dick Finger”.

Additional Information: Dick is short for Richard and my IC ancestor is Larry Finger, who discovered fingerite, the world’s rarest mineral IRL so it isn’t just me naming myself “Adolf Schmitler” and leaving it at that. The name literally follows MRP naming conventions for humans, i. e. use a real last name and don’t name him something a real person wouldn’t name their kid, but there are several people in-game named Dick, so that’s fine. I was told the first name is ok by itself and the last name is ok on its own as well, but together they’re too sexual. But again, you can literally print off a photo of a real world naked ass. The name dick finger is not worse.

Also the reason I made two ban appeals and wrote an essay on the name “Dick Finger” in spessmans game is because my previous appeal was “not serious enough” and automatically denied.

ok they could really lighten up. the fact that despite their no exceptions nsfw permaban rule just majorly backfired and they’re still going full force is STUPID. that’s DUMB

6 Likes

Honestly just stop constantly tip-toeing the rules, man.

3 Likes

Kinda stupid. “Richard Johnson” and the like is so tame that you can get away with it on the Simpsons.

3 Likes

I stand by my previous post.
This isn’t a case where you chose the name and only later realized that it has sexual connotations. You knew it had sexual connotations and used it anyway, probably for the specific reason that you like toeing the line.

For crying out loud. No one cares about dick finger. Dick finger isn’t hurting anyone.

4 Likes

I saw the name Dick Finger and I’m literally shaking and crying rn. No one gives a shit about the name “Dick Finger”. No one is actually going to be offended by this and if they are, they should go play some other game.

4 Likes

Check my edit at the top becuase I have decided to recuse my ban appeal and have asked the thread to be locked

1 Like