Appeal for Player Smacks

What the guys above have stated pretty much covers everything here.

You shouldn’t copy-paste examine info as it breaks RP immersion, and most of your logs for that round where incredibly abrupt in nature, for instance -

All 32 Say Logs

And while yes, miners dont usually have people to interact with due to the nature of their job, you’re still expected to roleplay when you do come into contact with people.

The main issue here being -

SAY: SmackS/(Caesium I) “he has He is wearing an owl uniform.#He is wearing a sombrero on his head.#He is wearing an owl cloak.#He has a medical backpack on his back.#He has some budget insulated gloves on his hands.#He has an owl mask on his face.#He is wearing Owl Man The Giver Of Access's ID Card (Owl).##He has a Shellguard Munitions Standard Series chest.#He has a Shellguard Munitions Standard Series head.#He has a Shellguard Munitions Standard Series left arm.#He has a Shellguard Munitions Standard Series right arm.#He has a Shellguard Munitions Standard Series right leg.#He has a Shellguard Munitions Standard Series left leg.#” (Central Primary Hallway (109, 112, 2))

But you have said this -

Long story short, what Fronsis said covers the main point very well,

You can use examine information to type up a prompt, but copy-pasting it is immersion breaking and not a good way to go about things.

The ban was only permanant due to you being offline at the time of it being brought to my attention, as such it was an explain on the forums ban, which will now be lifted.

It seems Wilson covered everything I was going to bring up so far, so as long as you understand the underlying issue here we’re all good.

Appeal Accepted