Any in game species you just straight up dislike?

We all know Felinid is an obvious one, but I am curious if slimes are hated, or lizards.

Doesn’t even have to be a roundstart race, could be monkey or nightmare, hell, even ling.

Any you just don’t like?

1 Like

I dislike the person not the species.

5 Likes

Damn son, but I was thinking more on the lines mechanically.

Either way, damn son

I fucking hate Abductors so much. They and their mechanics are antithetical to any sort of roleplay environment.

5 Likes

Humans are kinda cringe, ngl. Pretty boring and despite that they are* meant to be robust, they keep trying to hide behind a chunk of silicon if they get into a fight.

5 Likes

As a human main myself, when you see good human RP it will stick with you, because its so rare.

1 Like

this fucking thing

2 Likes

i hate morphs i want to touch them!! OOOH SHINY!!! and then i get mindbreaker’d and then nobody on the station cares that this stupid blob is injecting me with hallucinogens and being annoying

3 Likes

I hate furry races.

(felinids are not furry)

2 Likes

(felinids are furry)

4 Likes

I hate any species that needs extra medical efforts.

2 Likes

I have recently discovered that Ethereals can suicidally EMP.
I’m going to have to make more considerations as to not be Shitsec when dealing with them and that is a head ache.

1 Like

I hate oozelings

2 Likes

Me when i have to resort to a fursona species to stick out

3 Likes

#Edit-Ahh in-game, I guess they are all fine

1 Like

ipcs, borgs

2 Likes

Not really a species but, silicon players when the asimov go off

Asimov silicons are only fun to play with when they either don’t take their laws as an excuse to be complete shitters or when the roboticists are nonhuman and decide to both tell borgs and the AI to fuck off and just build mechs until the AI pleads with command to get their laws changed.

Outside of that, uhh, humans for being too boring and monkeys for being too funny

3 Likes

All of it. Except for Human. Glory to Humankind!

2 Likes

Wilchen felinid confirmed???

there’s no way dude i would never