**CKEY:**antiloompa

**Admin’s CKEY:**piterskiy

**Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one:**all

**Which server did the ban happen on?**sage

**Ban Type:**job

**Ban Length:**2 days

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 2020-04-30 17:36

Round ID: 15328

**Ban Reason:**some fuckery with sm. didnt set SM properly, which started delamination. instead of using a shitton of freezers you could’ve put a proper value on just two pumps.

Appeal Reason: I was attacked whenever I tried to set up SM. When I finally got to working on it, it already had a tritium fire in it. The then set up loop was not effective enough. Upgrading the freezers stabilized it. Adding more would have made it running properly.

Additional Information: Yeah well you can disagree with my method, but I didnt break any rule here.

Were you CE at the time or engineer? And regardless if you were attack it should probably be lifted.

I was CE, but I couldn’t work in peace for a minute of the shift.

Well the ban is going to expire before admemes respond

Maybe piterski thought you didn’t know how to SM but you just missed two pumps? Who knows, we gotta wait for him.

If he was attacked, i suggest the note be removed. It’s hard to setup a SM when you are dust.

@Piterskiy

20gang20gang20

the thing is he didnt set up proper value on both cooling loop pumps, and instead started connecting a shitton of freezers to the pure gas loop. it was so funny i still remember it in details. the note stays