Antagonist Objectives

Being an antagonist boils down to two things:

• Kill shit
  • Steal shit

It honestly isn’t that interesting considering the possibilities traitors can already do. For explain, these are some traitor objectives that would be nice to have in game:

• Hire loyal NanoTrasen employees into the Syndicate by brainwashing [number] of Crewmembers. Your benefactors have thoughtfully supplied you with a brainwashing disk.

Having this would give a once gimmicky item a real purpose, instead of leaving it in the dust. No one uses the brainwashing disk or hyponoflash, it’s time to give it a purpose.

• Sabotage NanoTrasen’s research efforts by ensuring all research is destroyed.

This one is very interesting considering how much effort it would take to make sure there are zero research nodes before the shuttle yeets off. One of my favourites.

• Sabotage NanoTrasen’s new experimental AI by uploading a hacked law. Hacked AI upload board has been supplied.

Just like brainwashing, gives a gimmicky item an actual purpose.

• Ensure no Command Staff escape alive, Captain, Head of Personnel, Chief Medical Officer, Research Director, Chief Engineer, and the Head of Security. Syndicate Agents will be posing as these officials at Central Command. If you fail, this could spell disaster for your benefactors.

Solo revs, with a little bit of lore because we need more for fucks sake. This one also has a pacifist option for those who are PUSSIES.

• You have been given a gun that instantly turns people into a felinid. Turn everyone into a felinid.

Totally legit, we need this one. Thank you.

• Steal the confiscated Syndicate equipment from the Contraband Armoury locker. NanoTrasen have been trying to reverse engineer our stolen equipment, we cannot let this happen.

Gives more love to the contraband locker at the Armoury. Could have a broken ebow inside or something actually worth while. Said item must not be inside armoury for greentext.

• Sabotage NanoTrasen’s robotic efforts by hacking all Cyborgs with a Cryptographic Sequencer.

Don’t really have a reason, just sounds like a cool objective. I’ve ran out of ideas. Do you have any ideas for objectives? Do my objectives sound stupid? Let’s discuss this topic further.

4 Likes

You have been given a gun that instantly turns people into a felinid. Turn everyone into a felinid.

3 Likes

you need an objective to encourage brainwashing?
Sieg Zeon.

lol you took my brainwash prompt and actually did it. nice. (changed the code words from kitty and cat to Sieg and Zeon. AAAAAA)

1 Like