Antag banned by rkvothe14

U wot m80?

So you arm out in a hallway to get people to attack you to kill them?

Regardless, ridiculous how many posts there are already as this appears quite clear cut. That the OP has done similar. An obvious case of valid baiting in order to murder as many people as possible with a very thin justification. I believe this exact example situation was covered in the old rules, however even from the updated version it’s clear the mindset of “just walk down main halls with arm blade looking for trouble to murder because I can” is not what is wanted on the server.

Keep it. I’m very surprised this is not longer.

5 Likes

No I’m just usually on edge and want my chemical count to be 75, I never stand still like a hallway guard but I wouldn’t be worrying about chemical count if I wasn’t set on arrest anyways.

I wasn’t sure of the context in this appeal, if they were armblade out while not really in chase or something then i was wrong too

Antagonist Conduct Rule

1. Antagonists are generally exempt from rules 2, 3 and 7.
  2. If you are part of a team, you must work with your partners toward completing whatever objectives you share. This means you do not have the option to refuse to assist your team when converted.
  3. antagonists are free to complete their objective by any means available, within reason.
  • For example, destroying large amounts of the station is reasonable if your objective is to hijack the shuttle; it is not acceptable as a distraction if your objective is to steal the station’s blueprints.
  • If an antagonist would like to trade out their objectives for a custom gimmick, they can do so by opening an ahelp and requesting it. Note: Requests are not guaranteed to be accepted. All requests fall under admin discretion.
  1. Murderboning is not permitted unless approved by an admin directly (Murderboning is defined as the indiscriminate killing of multiple parties who are not a threat)
  • Intentionally creating additional witnesses as an excuse to kill them will be considered murderboning.
  • Isolated killings and kills that reasonably assist with your objectives are not murderboning.
  • Security may be considered a threat and may be pre-emptively eliminated without provocation, but low-collateral methods must be used to eliminate them. Bombing the security wing is not considered low-collateral.
  • Crew inside a department in which you must complete an objective may be considered a threat and pre-emptively eliminated without provocation.
  • Some roles are granted an exception to this rule, please consult the Species and Faction Escalation table on the escalations page for more information.
  1. Check the individual antagonist pages for specific rules relating to that game mode. You can see a full list of antagonists on the Game Mode page.

Now which rules have i broken ?

1 - Means point about rule 7 is completly invalid. Antagonist should antagonise, not be nice & friendly its obvious
2 - Irrelavant to the case
3 - Same as above
4:

• Commited murderbone ? No, only killed 2 people total
  • While large amount of players have been able to tell im antagonist none of them were pursued or hunted down for simply “being a witness”. Rules state you should not be intentionally creating witness AS AN EXCUSE TO KILL THEM FOR SIMPLY WITNESSING ANTAGONIST which has not occured during the round
  • Means small number of players can be killed requiring no justification. No real relevance to the case
  • Security officers can be killed at any time by an antagonist but no high collateral methods should be used such as high explosives or plasmaflood. Killed a single security officer using armblade during the round - rule clearly not broken
  • Means everyone in department where you have objectives can be killed without requiring any justification. Also irrelevant to the case
  1. Not real application here either

Whole accusation hinges on me allegedly commiting “valid baiting” which has no basis in the rules and is simply a term moderator has made up

No its not lol.

yes we can

8 Likes