Another rant

ok so i get unbanned from mrp, yes
yes

ok but so i get on mrp
then…
people shouting cum, someone impersonaating me as “everett gayrisson” despite me not having been on mrp in weeks, conversion antags killing people instead of converting…

so my question is

WHY ARE ADMINS FOCUSED ON BANNING PEOPLE FOR GETTING AUGGED INSTEAD OF THIS SHIT
WHAT THE FUCK
i
oh my god
i want to shoot

3 Likes

IF I HAVE TO FOLLOW RULES SO STRICTLY TO THE POINT WHERE I AHELP BEFORE EVEN RUNNING OR ATTACKING MY ATTAACKER BECAUSE I’VE BEEN NOTED FOR DOING BOTH
THEN WHY DONT OTHER PEOPLE

HOLY SHIT
hold everyone to the same fucking standards

everett gayrisson :sob::joy: lmaoo

I was in the round you are referring to and you’re absolutely right. Admins were literally letting players get away with murder that round. It was BS going on everywhere and the fact nothing was done about it really goes to show how selective enforcement is applied.

If this happened on LRP I could see the admins correcting the behavior in a bwoink to try to educate possible newcomers but on MRP higher expectations of behaviors should be met. People seem to think to this day that Rev rounds are basically riot rounds which just isn’t correct and the present admins just didn’t want to do their jobs. I know for a fact that bloons3 was there too.

2 Likes

I’m only able to admin full-night for three nights a week. If you make reports with round IDs and character names (I don’t need CKEY) I’ll look into everything I can. Include as many details as possible without assumptions.

Most admins are playing the game too and aren’t pro-actively trying to prevent rule breaking, doing this is a quick way to burn out fast. If no tickets are opened against the players in question, there’s a good chance the admins aren’t aware of the gravity of what’s going if tickets aren’t being made.

BruceU’s ban is a great example of someone getting away with something totally unacceptable and he was only caught/banned for it because I happened to be ghosted near him in the act while bwoinking one of his victims, and again in the act when trying to get back to him after looking at the logs to verify he really had been killed by Velvet first. Nobody opened a ticket against him and it’s only by chance that I caught him in severe violation of MRP standards.

3 Likes

I was in that round and:

• Everett Gayrisson was a comms agent who apparently did get told off
  • Shouting “cum” isn’t ERP but I agree it’s dumb as hell on MRP. If enough people care about it I’ll raise it to council
  • I was headrev and killed a lot of people because they were mindshielded. Dragged most to the cloner as well. I personally didn’t see any non-mindshielded killing but there might have been some
  • Because you have bad notes and still tide a lot. Lmao even a secoff was explaining to you that he could just open a door for you if you just asked but you still adamantly broke into engi infront of him

Keep in mind Trialmins like Bloons and I also can’t actually do a lot without approval first.

thanks victor
oh also “ooga booga” shouldn’t be considered LRP