CKEY: Bluedisc

Your Discord: N/A

Offender’s CKEY: Unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Tuesday Keens

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 6/26/2022

Round Number: 38951

Rules Broken: R1.3

Incident Description: As geneticist, I ended up getting a large portion of beneficial mutations over the course of the shift, and ended up rolling midround traitor. I got hijack objective, so I waited for shuttle to come and blocked off evac from a majority of crew with an RCD to save any unneeded bloodshed, while joking that me and the other people owned the ship. I never harmed anyone, and the only person who died was a moff that tipped over a vending machine to try and get people to come in and ended up getting gibbed by it.

Tuesday then followed me onto shuttle, trying to disabler me which I avoided. Keep in mind I didn’t throw a single punch, use a hulk injector, or any sort. Only shoving. After my attempts to dodge them succeeded, I proceeded to get harmbatoned six times, one of which happend after they had already cuffed me. They then spend the next two minutes healing me in the shuttle’s medbay while I’m unconscious, as far as I could tell not really knowing entirely what they were doing, but I was unconscious so take that with a grain of salt.

Additional Information: I may be misunderstanding the rule, but that may just be my anxiety speakin’. I don’t really think harmbatoning over what seemed to be a harmless prank is acceptable, hence the report.

Forgot to mention, but by the time I got out of my cuffs (broke out) I had roughly 40 seconds to hijack and failed, so this ended up ruining my plan entirely.

This is a really weird thing, can you explain why you carried around/injected yourself with powerful items?

1 Like

Clarifying: I had them in storage in my consoles since they are beneficial and people ask for them, but the only mutation I injected myself with until I was a traitor was Glowy.

4 Likes

All cool then, just curious

1 Like

Checks out, report processed.