Announcing BeeStation Acacia!

We are proud to announce that BeeStation Acacia, our latest roleplay server, has just gone live! For the short term, Acacia will be used as an overflow server for Sage and we expect it to be the lower-pop server between the two. For the first few days, we will reject newer players on Acacia as an anti-griefing effort. You can connect to it using byond://acacia.beestation13.com:7979.

:honey_pot: Honey Facts :honey_pot:

Acacia is an all purpose honey with a mild yet sweet flavor mostly produced in North America. Despite the name, acacia honey does not come from the acacia tree. Rather, it’s formed from the nectar of the black locust tree (also known as the “false acacia tree”). Due to its very high fructose content it is highly unlikely to crystalize and is one of the clearest, lightest-colored types of honey you can buy.

1 Like

it certainly exists for sure

The madmen have done it again

Time to see if this serve has less lag than sage.

8 Likes

Please don’t hate me for asking this, but wasn’t golden deleted because it consistently had lowpop? Why would there be a new server literally a week later? Is it the same rules? I don’t get it. I miss golden. I could just poop in as whatever and do whatever I wanted (Within reason).

1 Like

Golden was deleted due to a variety of reasons, and whilst low pop was what put it down, the main reason the administration was glad to see it go was due to: tribalism, difference in gameplay and administration needs. If you remember how controversial were the running speed and mining changes you should understand just how much of an eyesore golden was to the “vision” beestaff has for this game. And dont get me started on the gaming dictionary

I’m pretty sure this is similar to an overflow server since they lowered the pop cap for sage.

Ohhhh. I get it now just overflow. That makes sense

Barralbox sumed it up quite well, the low pop made pulling the plug easier. But its so diffrent from what we want bee to be that it propably would have happend at some point anyhow

2 Likes