Ban Length
Perma-ban
Ban Date (YYYY/MM/DD/):
2022-8-9
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
Saying “among us” and “i misclicked” in chat
Appeal Reason:

1. This is the best server I have ever played on.
  2. I love the community and made lots of friends
  3. I decided to take a break until I was more mature.
  4. I made a few simple mistakes (not counting the bans before this perma-ban)
  5. I made unique characters that I love
  6. I know this seems like trash, but admins please accept I do not want to abandon this game forever
    Additional Information:
    I was banned twice for killing people which i will not do again

hope I didn’t do something wrong again with the appeal

Almost, king
not faulting you for not knowing this, but the ban reason is supposed to be the FULL ban reason as the admin typed it.
Dont worry about it though, i got it

lrp behavior saying “i miss clicked” and “among us in chat” did not respond at all to bwoink. perma banned, make an appeal on the forums. auth’d by haliris.

The details there are important.

1 Like

I don’t know who bwoink is because I went to the bathroom while this happened and came back to see a perma ban

1 Like

So do i just wait for it to be approved or something

I’m replying to myself so it’s not a notification, but I am going to eat dinner and hopefully be unbanned when I come back

Bans are managed by the admin who authed it, and they do appeals as a volunteer thing, so it could be anywhere from a few hours to days.

I would suggest chilling out a little, you do not seem to know the rules very well. Read the rules very carefully and figure out how you broke the rules, and follow them in the future and you won’t have problems. Also try not to annoy the admins with your appeals. Good luck.

I’ll look at this tomorrow

@AN1W4N

I’m considering unbanning you to give you another shot, if you could answer these two questions first:

1. What rules did you break during that round?

2. What is roleplaying to you?

Appeal abandonned.