An suggestion to appease all the felinid haters

I barely remember but it went something like:
almost, almost, GOT IT!
Lost it!

idk really I remember it was funny and reminded me of baseball.

1 Like

Yea that sounds about right.

1 Like

yeah that was funni no wonder you’re “winning”

uh, duh, yeah they are winning

1 Like

Viny always wins. Give him host head coder senior admin badmin meme-min and all the roles already this vinystation 13 now.

have you ever seen a real life cat? they smell bad

therefor a much bigger (and sweatier) cat girl would probably smell really bad

now in this ted talk I’ll be talking about why drowning a catgirl in the pool is the most merciful thing you can do

What horny degenerates like to believe Felinds look like

What Felinds actually look like

7 Likes

Thanks, I hate felinids now! (even more than I used to)

I just want a a girl that has cute cat ears, thats it

1 Like

“just”, “thats it”

Even on the posts, you tide for AA

6 Likes

damn straight
20char gang

3 Likes

CRINGE! next time try tiding for Catgirls.

I agry with everything between

and

everything beyond that is cringe

do you have a thing for ears?

2 Likes

Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the fuck up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a reputation of appreciation? Is it your lack of any defining aspect of personality that urges you to resort to shitty representations of cats to create an illusion of meaning in your worthless life? Wearing “cat ears” in the shape of headbands further notes the complete absence of human attribution to your false sense of personality, such as intelligence or charisma in any form or shape. Where do you think this mindset’s gonna lead you? You think you’re funny, random, quirky even? What makes you think that acting like a fucking cat will make a goddamn hyena laugh? I, personally, feel extremely sympathetic towards you as your only escape from the worthless thing you call your existence is to pretend to be an animal. But it’s not a worthy choice to assert this horrifying fact as a dominant trait, mainly because personality traits require an initial personality to lay their foundation on. You’re not worthy of anybody’s time, so go fuck off, “cat-girl”.

1 Like

Holy shit calm the fuck down dude.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge.

(I dont even know if i can make this joke…)

Fellas, just get yourself a real catgirl :fist_left: :sunglasses: :fist_right:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.