CKEY: doktorwueue

Your Discord: #wueue5150

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

Offender’s In-Game Name: Amber

Server (Sage or Acacia): Sage

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 01.09.2022

Round Number: 35285

Rules Broken: Rule 2,Rule 9? ,Rule 12, Broken HoP SOP

Incident Description: AMber is the HoP in this round. There was a Captain present aswell as a HoS, CMO and later a RD. Amber gave themselves AA around a hour into the round aswell as ordering a single autorifle. They took several items belonging to the captain ( his sabre,glovesm a headset (which the captain forced them to return and remove their AA), they also seem to have taken a security hud from the wardens locker for some reason and changed the AI laws to crewsimov without telling the Captain or the RD onboard. They never seemed to have removed their AA. this also ahppend on greenalert with no confirmed Threats. The captain thats Round were Nel Ravin and the HoS was Makes-The-Revolution

Additional Information:

5 Likes

oh well time to bumb it up a bit

4 Likes

My 2 cents here
I agree that amber, at least when i play captain (Nel Ravin) has a tendency for a not taking SOP to seriously. It has occured on more than one occasion that they give themself AA as a hop even while a captain has been present at round start (correct me if im wrong)
Subsequent requests to remove said AA have nearly always been ignored
I mean no ill intent in this, but it has to be mentioned

2 Likes

I, as HoP, ccreate AA card for convenience in job changes, are you sure they made that card an hour in or made it before and decided to use is an hour in to powergame?

1 Like

i will post his equipment he had on him

that’s actually very important equipment for changing IDs

1 Like

I am looking into this. Sorry for the delays!

1 Like

@Daridine do you need any additional information? i might remember something

Yes please, anything you have can help. Again sorry for delays, I keep being distracted by… Everything.

Heya, Any chance you remember if they were RPing with anyone or chatting with anybody at all?

I’ve gone ahead and processed this report. Accepted thank you.