AmazingGayDude Mentor Application

Your CKEY: AmazingGayDude

Your Discord: Uhhhh…#5999

How long have you been playing ss13?: I have been playing beestation since April 2019, and have about 2700 hours here.

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: I do not have any vouches.

Game Experience (More Detailed): Despite my hours, I’ve never touched engineering that much, so I have very little experience with setting up engines or atmospherics. I also do not know much about toxins, circuits, and botany.

3 Likes

assistant hours a bit low but I’ll give you a shot +1

2700 hours is a whole lot +1

45 minutes into the shift on Delta Station, the supermatter blows up. The CE and his brigade of single-celled engineers were dumb enough to A. All be near the crystal when it delaminated, and B. Have a high enough EER to create a very sizeable explosion. In short, engineers are all dead, there’s a hole-shaped hole where the supermatter used to be, and it took the turbine with it. The station’s power, which has been limping along so far, begins to fail. The station has a full crew complement and everyone’s been doing their job so far.

How do you restore power to the station? Bonus points for multiple methods.

They could start by setting up solars. Either an engineering cyborg (if there is one, if not they might be able to make one), or have some crewmembers ask AI to let them into EVA so they can help work on them. Another option would be for them to set up the singularity in engineering (Since this is delta, and I’m 99% sure that it’s way too far to be affected by the SM explosion). The final option I can think of is having cargo order the parts to set up a tesla, anti-matter, or a supermatter shard if they feel like creating a new supermatter setup.

Good, +1

antimatter
Ah I see you’re an cargoman of culture too

that many hours would be 1+, your viro, medical and botany hours are kinda low though so try to get knowledges on those jobs

mentally unstable +1

3 Likes

Sicko felinid player in denial, good hours +1

T:+6

1 Like

probably shouldnt argue with the deranged
+1

I’d recommend taking the time to learn at least the basics of engineering and atmos.

Accepting at +7, good luck.
You are now a member of Beestation Staff. Keep in mind that you are held to a higher standard than the average player.