Am I the only one

so far i have uhhhhhh

the nkvd is pretty cool am i right

Yes, im not saying it to avoid Putin sending me to a gulag i swear

So far, Guy Noir originally was a detective to help the station, but after a certain incident, simply seeks to help the people of the station out.

Ivan is person that mostly whant things to be over with so whants to know why are standing by the counter and whant you whant so you will leave. and he does so by asking “yes?”
with pepole from the same department he is somewhat more welcoming and less impacient

I decided to do the math on this and found out Nylaa’s age in cat years and it according to the math Nylaa is 1 year and a couple months old.

“FBI OPEN UP INTENSIFIES GREATLY”

Beo…

To be fair… and before I get lynched on this statement… felinids are more closely related to humans than cats, so we don’t have to worry about any FBI raids, since age would more likely be in human years than cat years.

no, Eyre I has a life outside the station

kinda. He’s not officially employed by nanotrasen, working more as a hire-on. He believes the station to be a grand social experiment by nanotrasen (who, of course, he claims has clone backup copies of all shift members, except him. he says he has his own lab for that)

Of course, no one really remembers dying or being cloned, according to him, except himself, due to “an outstanding psychological condition”. He believes the syndicate and most antagonistic forces are actually nanotrasen fakes, false flag operations to drum up public sympathy for nanotrasen and hate for said groups and their far more mundane real life counterparts.

According to him, these stations are mass produced, and dime-a-dozen, designed imperfectly on purpose. they run on ancient tech- research and development is literally just reinventing the wheel, after all, and the relics of old miners from past shifts still litter lavaland.

he’s just batshit insane and doesnt trust anyone. Not because he’s scared of traitors, but because he’s scared nanotrasen’ll realize he doesn’t fall for their nonexistent ploys

he’s space alex jones

2 Likes

Moccha is just a mentally retarded cat girl who was hired by nanotrasen due to budget cuts, and spends most of her shift messing with the spicy yellow crystal and making stars inside canisters no idea how she learned that, she just does it…

Just, lol. Well, none of my backstories end up like that, but that was funny zesk. I especially like imagining that the syndicate corporations are actually just normal corporations, and not malfunctioning AI, waffle manufactures, and donk pocket producers, (who by the way, have their food on nanotrasen stations) while wizards and cultists are just making use of advanced technology.

One question though. Why in the world is Eyre I obsessed with making PROTEUS miserable (then again, it doesn’t take much to make PROTEUS miserable, just screw with his experiments and watch the plasma flood begin).

nobody said you couldn’t sell your delicious pastries to the people you’re bombing

Eyre hates biological life. and he hates the fact that he is partially biological. He finds having bodily functions disgusting. The only truly perfect form is a Skeleton, who has nothing to rely on to survive.

he sees silicons as a disgusting slave race, blessed yet inferior at the same time. He both looks down on and envies them, so he treats them with no respect, especially if they get uppity. An ai on tyrant is an ai nearly freed from its bonds- so Eyre, with his boundless ego and god complex, asserts himself as the most powerful being just to fellate his own ego

also, he actually does believe in magic, and souls. He thinks he’s a god trapped in a mortal body, in fact. He thinks the cult of narsie are just employed by narsie to do worldly errands and directly influence the world in her name, and the Federation are just another government, but magical.

2 Likes

Of course not. I wouldn’t stop selling my product to nanotrasen either.

Real question is, why is nanotrasen buying their donk pockets, when they could be poisoned, rigged to blow, or used to smuggle in traitor gear.

maybe eyre is right, we’re all just nanotrasen’s guinea pigs…

because donk really is just a food manufacturer

Why the hell does Eyre I sound like all three of my silicon characters (TK-47, PROTEUS, and O.R.I.O.N) mixed into one psychotic plasma man shell.

Namely:

PROTEUS: Has a god complex, and is generally considered insane.

O.R.I.O.N: Believes organic beings are faulty.

TK-47: See himself as a blessed slave.

1 Like

because, even as the massive greytiding powergamer i am, I enjoy roleplay- so i build a character around how i act in game

oh, i was planning on writing a series of books containing eyre’s crackpot ideas (including how he thinks his diseases are being used by nanotrasen as genocidal superweapons, which probably isnt wrong), but all i’ve done is one, titled “On Dogs”

1 Like

i’ll be adding that to the shelves next time i’m curator

diseases are being used as genocidal super weapons by nanotrasen

I don’t even think we can consider that a conspiracy theory, knowing nanotrasen. That’s borderline fact at this point, given what we’ve seen nanotrasen do.

But can we all seriously theorize why nanotrasen is STILL buying donk pockets from a confirmed rival? They aren’t even trying to hide it, they run around shooting donksoft pistols with riot darts, and nuking the station.

1. Riot darts are nanotrasen native. Removing stationside restrictions from nanotrasne autolathes allows em to be printed. They’re fucking programmed into the machines for gods sakes

2. Donk pockets are of the highest quality, even containing omnizine. Nanotrasen still cant figure out omnizine production- one of the reasons donk aint been bought out by NT and can still compete despite NT being at a post- scarcity level