CKEY: Bestparty

Your Discord: Bestparty#2159

Offender’s CKEY: unknown

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name:Alison Saylor 

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 11/18/2019

Round Number:9227

Rules Broken: Self-antag

Incident Description: I get converted during a gang ( I was qm) round and later get mindhsielded. I try to fight with Alison Saylor so that I don't get mindshielded and i get put down and shielded. Then he runs away and later comes back and tries to arrest me out of the blue so I try defending myself but get batoned and saved by my cargo techs. I then leave for some time come back to see one of my techs cuffed for no reason( they were mindshielded and told me sec was flashing cargo for no reason), I uncuff them ,my cargonians corner Alison Saylor and beat him(I did not punch him), hos comes in and stuns my cargonians and try to explain the situation. They all leave and later he comes back, guns me down, cuffs me and drags me to dorms where he stabs me to death telling me to stop trying to kill him, then strips me and puts me in a locker.

Additional Information:I did yell on radio that he was a gang member and I did baton him in self defence/ to defend one of my buddies from bad treatment but I don't think I should be killed for that. (he was set on wanted). I also think that no one even authorised and gave him permision to execute me.

unbased hos and sec team, but normal lrp round, ban hos man