Aligote Admin Questioner Application

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):
Aligote

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):
Aligote

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):
All Time Zones

What changes, if any, would you bring?:
I am biased as I have made suggestions. Therefore, I will continue to question admins if they will consider my suggestions.

How old are you?:
Old enough

Why do you want to be an admin (questioner)?:
In my time on this server, I have developed not just a hobby, but an obligation. It started ever since I started playing SS13. This is not a path I have chosen but one that has been forced upon me. Every round, I find more gaps in my judgment, more fear of what I can lose, like sinking into water you cannot drown in. It’s like attaining answers is a remedy for my personal disease, which cannot be cured otherwise. It has become a thin line between playing for satisfaction, or to a greater purpose that only seeks to ruin me in reality. But I will carry that burden like host’s carry their obligations to their server, even if what they uphold doesn’t resonate with them anymore. This is the logical step to my self-actualization.

How long have you been playing SS13?:
3-4 years. Although that may not be relatively long compared to some, it is how quick poison runs through people’s veins, perfect for an idea to solidify and push someone into destruction, or complete loyalty.

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:
Not important.

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin (questioner)?:
This is a tough question for me to answer. I had to use various skills to attain the hardest of answers. I would say an 8.

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:
None

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:
Deadcentrist

Your strengths:
I have the patience and will to hold onto questions till they rot and shatter under the pressure of my fist.

Your weaknesses:
The questioner’s profession is no easy task, it has taken a toll on me mentally emotionally, spiritually, and perhaps even physically. My hair is falling off and every time I look in the mirror, I look more like a worm.

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:
It is no easy task catching the answers. In every question I have trekked, the answer was always broken, in need of elaboration. That is why I consider this profession so important.

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:
The most important trait an admin questioner can offer is patience. They understand the intersection between the vibe and the clarity of mind. If an answer is not caught in a day, they will wait until tomorrow and try again. The strain of holding the questions that squirm in their mind is a cost they cry silently.

What makes a staff team good?:
Communication.

What is a staff team’s purpose?:
To serve the collective players that contribute to the project known as Space Station 13. They create the framework on what they believe is the best way to create a positive player experience, even if it may not please everyone. The contradictions that arise from player interests lead to the strife questioners are involved with suffering in.

What kind of player are you?:
The questions influence every move I make. I take solace in the ghost roles whose escalation policy I comb with tedium. I play into the role given to me, a brief respite of clarity comes at times but is swept away by doubts once more. I fear every day I play, overhead brings tears to my eyes. Nonetheless, I do play. I was an assistant player till I became an observer main. Nobody knows who I am, but it is the ones who suffer in the darkness so others play in the light.

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:
This is the logical path to my journey. I must ask for professional recognition before I ask the most elusive questions I have. I cannot harm the vibe lest it sours the admins to me. Perhaps, if granted my status, I may be able to retire from this path I have been forced onto and finish it.

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?:
I’ll ahelp
“Can the clown steal the HOS’s gun and space it in the name of comedy?”
If the answer is sufficient, I’ll say thank you and allow them to close the ahelp. If there were topics left out of the answer, I’ll wait till after the round and ping them on discord #questions to elaborate again. If they don’t answer, I’ll turn it into an admin question and ask other admins to clarify.
In regards to the clown, I ain’t no snitch.

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?:
If I know an admin is handling it, and I have nothing important to offer, I would leave the situation to the admin. However, in discord #questions, I will ask
“Is there proper escalation that could lead to you opening a plasma can in a self-defense situation as a non-antag?”
If an admin gives an insufficient answer, I’ll ask kindly for them to elaborate on what they missed in their answer. If the admin stops responding, I’ll try to get another admin to clarify. If that doesn’t work, I’ll have to consider advanced techniques.

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:
I understand their pain, the overhead of being scarred by a mistake, it could be too much to bear at times.
As an assistant, I’ll share in his suffering, assisting them in their work.
As a fugitive, I’ll share in his suffering, relating my situation as a man who made mistakes.
As an nightmare, I’ll share in his suffering, I’ll let them keep chemistry lights if they’re fixed.
Then on discord #questions, I’ll ask
“Admins, do you punish people who accidently cause explosions in chemistry? :cry:

@Marshmellow hes evolving…

heres my questions:

1. did you make this app in good faith (:smiling_face:)
  2. why did you give me big boobs in the meme thread
  3. when will you finally buy me a spaghetti dinner
1 Like
  1. I made this application with the best of intentions.
  2. I portrayed you with big boobs to ensure consistency with the other renowned piece of work including you “Boobyx Modesta”
  3. It’s getting rather late for me, but perhaps if I get +1 … .:kissing: :spaghetti:

+!+!+!+!1+!1=111=!=!=
+!q11
+!1+1
+1 [SDAPLUS ONE PKUSPLSUS

PLSU

PLUS ONE

2 Likes
  1. Do you wear wigs?
  2. Have you worn wigs?
  3. Will you wear wigs?
  4. When will you wear wigs?
  1. I don’t wear wigs.
  2. I never worn wigs in game. I’d rather wear a hat than a wig while playing spawner roles or mid roles. When I played assistant, it’s seems against the assistant code to hide their balding hair with a lie, I’d rather wear a black cap.
    Even in real life, as I undergo wormification, I’d rather wear a hat
  3. It would depend on the situation in game.
  4. This would depend as well.
    For instance, as I was reading this. A thought came into my mind, “a wig offers no benefits whatsoever, not even drip wise. On the other hand, a cardboard helmet looks cool, and doesn’t it offer protection from facehuggers?”
    Then I must ask,
    “If cardboard helmets offered protection from facehuggers, can I offer myself and others protection during an alien infestation with this knowledge? Or would it be meta knowledge/powergaming?”
    Then it devolves further,
    “If so, is there proper role play that can be conducted to “discovering” the usefulness of cardboard helmets during an infestation, and acting accordingly in good faith?”
    Then it will devolve even further
    “I read somewhere that atmos technicians can walk into the hive and set it all on fire. I forgot if xenomorphs are like blob, can I try to kill them in such a way for self preservation?”
    That is the questioner’s mindset born from the gamer and role-player’s mindset. It sinks into everything a man does, even answering a question. As a result, it leads to fatigue, which leads to death. In other words, getting answers for these questions is a matter of life or death and whether I’ll wear wigs in the future.

4.1. It also depends on if you give me a +1…

-1 ping when you wear wigs

Ghost Picture
I organized this picture just for you :ghost:

I’ll need to take care of these questions

damn, that’s cool.
And then what happened?

Then we order spaghetti and dinner together

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.