Alexanderself1 Player report

CKEY: JayHays

Your Discord: JayHays#9494

Offender’s CKEY: Alexanderself1

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Camile Maclagen

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 09-01-2020 or 09-02-2020. I think it was around midnight.

Round Number: 20713

Rules Broken: Self-antag

Incident Description: Camile was the QM. I went into cargo to retrieve my baseball bat from a cargo tech. I flashed the cargo tech to take it back then the QM went apeshit on me. He flashed me, took my bat, and started beating me senseless. He beat me onto the conveyor belt, turned it on, and proceeded to space me. I ended up dying as a result.

Additional Information: This happened a few days ago. No admins were on at the time. Wasn’t able to get on the website until now. Here are some pictures.

It was revs I believe

Post is 9 days old. Bump. @admins

It’s been two weeks. ???

I do ERP with admemes for pass on ban

ayy, almost at one month with no staff response. bump

@anon64574651 deal with this as promised

Why did you have a bat? What the QM did was cringe but having a bat is powergaming iirc

my dude i have life i cannot do shit 24/7, give me a bit to do player reports and ahelps like jesus

After looking at the supplied logs and the game-mode, I’m going to say this is decently performed escalation, perhaps a tad over-the-top. It was a revs round so you going in and flashing somebody is both suspicious and step 3 of escalation; he had the right to attack you back, especially on a revs round. Spacing was unnecesary, though. I will apply a minor note that will expire within a month once I get home.

Report processed.