Alexanderself1 mentor application but without soccer

Your CKEY: Alexanderself1

Your Discord: Alexius Gaius Ceasar#9180

How long have you been playing ss13?: about a year, with 300 hours on bee

Who vouches for your experience (if anyone)?: Dallen9 if he’s still around, Mat05 has seen me be stupid but also seen me be smart, and Bloons watched me learn atmos in 5 minutes and set up a trit SM

Game Experience (More Detailed):
I’ve played so much damn medical and CMO that recently I had them disabled because I’d fixed every medical issue there ever has been. I can setup a simple plasma SM and keep the station running. I could probably do atoms but I have to disabled as it’s not my taste. I could probably clean up a plasflood but I’ve never had to so I’m not confident in that ability.
I’ve never touched botany with any idea what I was doing so I have no experience there, but in all other service roles I have basic and solid understanding. I have had issues with space law before but I’m getting WAY better at understanding space law and rules of the server. I’ve set up the BSA but never had a chance to do shielding or dna vault. I’ve green texted as pretty much every antag (except devil god damnit I want it back just so I can win it)
I have never set up a sci bomb or maxcap on the other hand, never had a reason too. I’ve taken a taste at atmos playing around in toxins on a few green shifts since there’s no reason to make a madcap when there’s 8 servers already.

Pretty much everything except botany I could help educate people in.

Additionally, please ignore my previous application. This is a copy paste of that one, because soccer ended so I have a life again now.

Bumping because two mentor apps have been completed before this one was even touched

Staying neutral on this for the time being due to notes/bans.

I may or may not change my score after other mentors have left their thoughts.

+0

how do you in the the fastest way fill the HOP office with trash

Rerouted disposals
Rip hop 20202020020

I’ll let you go so whatever you want, but normally as long as the bans/notes aren’t that recent (besides the one that I profusely apologized about) or ick ock notes they let it slide. It’s not like it’s admeme

+1 couldalwaysusemorementors.png

No I get that - but I would like to hear what others have to say first.

Gonna lay out on this one until I see opinions from those who have been in closer contact with you. +0.

T: +0

My input 3 weeks ago:

Going to go with a -1 since your answers weren’t impressive and you really should have known the medical question with it being your most played role.

-1 again as your knowledge was clearly lacking on your recent application, it hasn’t been long enough to fill those gaps. Also cringe necroposter.

Wait pause ethnius gave me +1 so now it’s t=0

What is soccer??

+0 from me after seeing all that necro dumassery

Bruh ruko blocked me on discord when I pm’d him about my forum ban for necro

Ah yea the forum necrosis. Gonna revise that down to a 0

-1 due to being irresponsible on the forums and a bad history, plus needs more science experience.

Fuck it this shit is up and down like crazy it seemingly just stays around 0 so close it please