Alexanderself1 banned by Archanial but they don’t have an excuse to close it

If you act like an antagonist during a conversion antag round there is a genuine possibility that the non-antag command staff may attempt to have you killed because you are acting like an antag.

Part of your defense is “This was stupid to do during a rev round.” I’d expect you to have not done something equally if not more idiotic in the context of revs. Keep the note.

As well disconnecting during ahelp in this specific instance if the updated note by Archanial is accurate, then I’m honestly surprised that the original ban wasn’t longer.

1 Like

I literally had to shit- why should my ban be longer because I had to shit

MINDSHIELDED MIME. Archanials logs show that captain wanted to kill the MINDSHIELDED MIME before ANYTHING HAPPENED.

That is self antag behavior and deserved a ban, yet I got banned for following ruko’s mutiny guidelines which state if a command ban would be expected you are allowed to mutiny.

Did cap have sec huds? I’m pretty sure he doesn’t come equipped with them in his locker, if he didn’t he wouldn’t have known the mine was mindshielded.

That’s a solid question, but mimo had followed me with either clown rev or miner head rev so even if cap didn’t have sechuds (which based off the fact he was chillin in sec when me and mime came in he probably did) it’s a simple case of deduction and thinking to ask any sex personnel. I believe he claimed I, the HOS, was a rev. I thought that was kinda funny.

You’re both idiots here.

I’ve literally seen episodes of The View that involve less pointless bickering than this thread.

7 Likes

Closing and denying this (again).

2 Likes