Admin’s CKEY: Ro5490

Is this for both servers or just one? If so, which one: Both

Which server did the ban happen on? Golden

Ban Type: Permanent

Ban Length: Permanent

Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY): 04.01.2021

Round ID: 25727

Ban Reason: erotic cross-server announcement

Appeal Reason: I wish unban, cause I am dumb, but will listen to admeme from now on.

Additional Information: A sincere audio rec on my feelings about this ban, very sad :cry:

View on Vocaroo - My Unban Appeal >>
5 Likes

can’t wait for the logs haha

can’t wait for them to list all my bans and remarks

Added the audio file as requested, Ban appeal starts here ooop

I would also like to add, I hold no grudge against admins or shit like that, you do your job.

The one highlighted in red was the message that caught my attention while I was online.
After checking the logs it seems like this is a regular thing.

Personally I know you can be chill and if it wasnt so excessive you’d have gotten off with maybe a few days.

I asked for input on the ban time, so I’ll ask for input again here
If any @GameAdmin 's could give any input I’d be greatful
After talking to AK for a while they seem genuinely sorry, even though the appeal might not seem it, and I’d be willing to take this down from perma to a shorter time frame.

I’m not an admin so what I’m about to say probably wont mean anything at all but I want to say that he seems like a genuinely nice person who just got carried away trying to be funny. From the sounds of things he regrets what he did and understands that he did wrong and is going to try and improve his behaviour. I think he deserves a second chance, he honestly regrets what he did and I think that’s a good sign of improvement to be made.

1 Like

Beautiful. Amazing. Lovely. Words cannot describe how good of an appeal this is. Even if this is denied, admemes should at least put this on the wall of shame. Not because of how bad this is, but because of how good it is. Maybe even make this an outro sound maybe even.

2 Likes

i am a deaf bastard and require the text version of this appeal

1:08 to 1:15 could fit perfectly.

2 Likes

With the amount of notes I’m honestly shocked you hadn’t been banned sooner, but you can appeal these once and you sounded sincere, I wouldn’t say no to a second chance.

Not to mention the effort put in, I’ve never heard anyone make a voice recording for an appeal before, to be entirely honest.

3 Likes

You go and make me feel bad for bringing up your note density for your hours played.

An agreement to stop pushing tribalism/general hate toward MRP just for being MRP would be enough for me. Send cross-server comms that are appropriate for the server you’re sending them to and don’t be pushing on anything erotic again.

2 Likes
8 Likes

This is maybe one of the most endearing appeals I’ve ever had the pleasure of walking into. Since this ban just happened, I’d suggest that the ban gets reduced to a 1-day ban over the current perma. Unless Ro has any objections to that (or if they wish to repeal it entirely)

4 Likes

I’m taking all these in and reducing the ban down to 1 day

IF
you make an agreement to stop pushing tribalism/general hate toward MRP just for being MRP would be enough for me. And only send cross-server comms that are appropriate for the server you’re sending them to and don’t be pushing on anything erotic again. (as per ruko’s quote)

Do you agree to these terms and understand that if you break the rules in such a way again you WILL be perma’d again and the appeal most likely go anywhere?

2 Likes

local man gets erotic content ban appealed by asking super fucking nicely holy shit what a chad

2 Likes

Sir, yes sir. There was never any hate against my fellow MRPers, I myself have MRP a lot until joining LRP, I only wish for peace and prosperity, like Martin Luther King once said “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”. I, John John, first of my name, solemnly vow to never discriminate and send erotic messages in comms ever again, I fully understand, if in the future I am to be held responsible for my irresponsible behaviour permanently. I wish for peace and prosperity for both Golden and Sage. I respect the fair trial I was given, and I can’t wait to make a party in cargonia as soon as I am unbanned. A party in the name of peace.

9 Likes

Good shit, see you in a day.