After The Round Summery

Howdy,
I was supposed to fall asleep but another idea popped in my head. This is going to be short.

I absolutely despise when one or two antags entirely overthrow Command. What can everyone else do? It isn’t any challenge for the antags at that point as any resistance is met with a valid hunter and or power gaming ban, or at least the threat of it. Just accept your death and play Apex until the next round.

So. I’d suggest that if the Captain or Acting Captain, whoever has the ID, will be checked by a Cent Comm official if there is an admin available to provide this opportunity for them to be check and perhaps interviewed. Once back at Cent Comm they will be moved away and give their side of the story if their DNA does not match that of the assigned Captain or Acting Captain or any other assigned Head. In the case that the Captain’s DNA, name and so on checks out. The round will end normally (Most likely with EOTG). Otherwise people may be randomly or specifically taken into temporary custody and possibly arrested. If there is no Captain or Heads and such, Cent Comm would give it a try to get to the bottom of what happened and a second chance for the traitors to be caught and deny them the holy green text.

Just hate it when the entirety of the Station is overthrown. Revs were removed, weren’t they?

Good night #2. o/

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.