Round Number: Unknown

Rules Broken (if relevant): 2

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description: See pic.

Additional Information: https://imgur.com/a/rTQuUVS

this is so petty

this report

3 Likes

Because it’s against one of the inner circle?

Inner circle has nothing to do with it. This said in OOC is something that no one would get in trouble for. Play a few rounds and you’ll see that this is far far below the norm that is allowed. I’m not even sure you could consider jew a racist or homophobic slur. If he were to continue going on anti-semetic tirades then it would cross a line. The tone was certainly racist, but if we were to punish for that alone we would be noting and banning half the active community and there would be riots.

fighterslam is right, looking at your notes shows a history of toxicity and metagrudging. This report seems like a petty, spiteful joke. If there was any sense of authenticity to this report I could see Aeder maybe being asked to cool it, but there does not seem to be any.

1 Like

I am disappointed my pfp is not the face there.

Also mate your names Jewish cupboard couldn’t get any more Jewish other than Jewish accountant

Or Anne franks drum kit

I’ve got to cut down on the memes so this be last one

1 Like

Them memes man, hellovadrug

say jew
rascist

OH SORRY BRO LET ME JUST SAY THAT YOU ARE AMERICAN, WHAT YOU GON DO ABOUT MUH RASCISM?

4 Likes

This is why I always invisimin before shittalking in OOC lmao

Also imo this is not a breach of rule 2, since he isn’t harassing people in OOC just making a joke.

so that means i have to report every chaplain who roleplay islam because they offend my religion
:expressionless:

OY VEY NO THE GOYIM KNOWS

NOOOO HELP US THE GREAT KIKЕ IN THE SKY

NOOO SHUT IT DOWN. SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOWS :flushed:

2 Likes

Fucking bee. I never thought I’d be leading a charge to defend anti-semitism…

2 Likes

Sorry for not closing this earlier, this has been resolved at least a week ago now. As it was minor, we’ve decided that a strike isn’t necessary.