Aeder1 Player/Admin report

In-game misconduct: Murdered me while in cuffs because as debtor i disarm pushed him and he went flying, ignored the report, lied claiming i was killing him with revs when they gibbed me right after and I was cuffed. Muted me for saying he was acting like a shitter.

Aeder1

CKEY:Gerald Biggs

Your Discord:Hugh Mungus

Offender’s CKEY:Aeder1

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):
Acco Bifasciata

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):02/07/2022

Round Number:35942

Rules Broken (if relevant): I’d say escalation rules were broken at the very least.

Part of Admin/Mentor Conduct Broken (if relevant): Just refused to look at the report/ignored it then muted me for saying he was acting like a shitter and said it was swearing.

Incident Description: I was a debtor and something must have set me on edge he disarm pushed me i tried to do the same back and he went flying, he instantly started dumping the revovler in my then when he got me cuffed, beat me to death with a baton. He keeps claiming there was a crowd trying to kill him but he could of ran off when it was just me and him, as a result of chasing me down to kill me he got mobbed while I was in cuffs and he was batoning me past crit.

Can’t process reports directed towards you so this isn’t really applicable in this case.

1 Like

Then why not just say that instead of saying in dchat, nah report ignored.

Regardless of the admin conduct, just don’t see how one push that i cant control whether or not it will be strong or not as debtor warrents being beat to death even while in cuffs and not fighting back, i just dodged bullets because he started shooting. No real reason to beat me to crit while I was cuffed and flashed.

If you are playing on the server I would recommend you familiarize yourself with the rules that you and we operate under.

This started when you attempted to save a person that was being arrested by myself and another officer by dragging them away, so I pushed you back. You then proceeded to throw me into the other officer, so I shot you with rubber bullets, which while they have a blood effect do stamina damage.

After cuffing you, I was then attacked by a mob, which we both broke free from and you ran again, due to the benny hill chase you led on a legitimate arrest, I hit you with the baton so you slow down.

I then attempted to drag you for a third time to sec, during which I was set on by the rev mob again. You bled out after I was killed by the rev mob. before I could secure you in brig.

You were muted after calling me a shitter constantly and throwing abuse at me for a solid ten minutes.

1 Like

You pushed me first I don’t know why your lying when the logs will show you pushed me, so I tried to push you back. You weren’t even the sec officer who had him grabbed?

Also I know they do health damage because I had a medical hud on, and i was losing health. Beanbags do stamina only, rubber do damage and stamina.

Ok

1 Like

Also logs will show that I pushed you once, not aggressive grab threw you. I also ran off and left you to get back up and when you saw me again later you started dumping bullets my way.

Surely you can post some of the logs to back up these claims that aren’t true, you wont be able to find my grabbing the person because I didn’t, you wont be able to find me pushing you before you pushed me because I didn’t. I was walking past and you disarm pushed me so I tried to do the same back that’s all.

You are misinterpreting what I say when I said “I pushed you back”
I pushed you back, as in back out of the way and away from us, as in to back up
not
I pushed you back after you pushed me.

Well you also said i was trying to " another officer by dragging them away" when that’s not true so you can see why i’d find it hard to interpret it the way your saying it happened. I didn’t grab anyone.

We were currently arresting a guy that was toolboxing people to the head. I have information from in the round that I am the target of one or several people.
I am attacked, injured and thrown to the floor.

You can see why I shoot rubber bullets, and then cuff and start to take you away. It escalated when you broke free and I was attacked by the people you ran towards and around. Remember how you doubled back into them as well while they killed me.

You’re also laboring under the assumption that I planned to kill and just leave you in the corridor?

There was no announcement we had revs or anything of the sort so I had no idea there was anything happening, from what I heard in dchat you didn’t know for sure it was revs until the shard which I was carrying made it known, You started shooting at me so I ran that’s not too surprising really? I was losing HP with each shot so I wasn’t very inclined to come back to you. I ran away from where you were and it just so happened to be near cargo which was where the revs were based, not really like I can help that. I can understand you had alot to do but the truth is i circled the station after knocking you back, you could have ran to sec in that time but chose to come after me the way you did. I’ll give that I kept trying to escape, but in fairness you had taken a large chunk of my HP so i’m not inclined to be cooperative at that point.

Also you slipped on the floor and saw the crowd and still came back down to grab me towards them according to what you say, knowing you were at threat. You could have just let me go if you thought I was a rev at that point too. They came upon you when you had beaten me into crit in the hallway connecting cargo to engie, that’s not really on me at that point.

No of course not

All of this sounds like a lot of bad coincidences for us both.

I had hoped that not all of the 8 odd people would be together and there would be at least one or two that could cover us as we got you medical attention.

I thought it was blood brothers at the start from the threats on me, but the large mob led me to believe it was cult and I was a sacrifice target.

Well you were going to be a test for holy water and mindshielding once you were back in brig. Being already relatively subdued it would’ve been invaluable if you were actually part of the revs / cult.

Yes they got the shove on me as I had my baton away and was going for the epi

I probably could have been willing to forgive it had you explained even some of this in round, the fact you were so standoffish made it just seem like you didn’t want to admit that it was a little bit of an overreaction for the threats you were facing, i’ll admit i was salty and calling you a shitter but I don’t think you really did anything to help reduce the situation from escalating and looking like an abuse of power to me or the others who agreed you went too far.

I try to explain as much as possible but it is difficult to engage when I’m facing that level of salt. I had also just been curbstomped by a gang of people as well.

You are correct, and I am sorry for not deescalating the deadchat. [spoiler]I know it’s no excuse but I haven’t been having the greatest night already https://forums.beestation13.com/t/lycheeicexd-zaneplayx3/16790/3[/spoiler]

As for the knowing round types: Admins are force automatically de-adminned when playing as head, security or traitor roles. It is generally against policy to readmin (unless exceptional circumstances i.e plasmaflooder or such) and we are not allowed to handle anything involving us to prevent any form of bias (which is also why I haven’t provided logs for this as anything I post is open to “you changed that” or such). I only readminned after death and hearing the shard saying it was revs as I couldn’t believe it, I was certain it was cult.

If two parties can’t agree, don’t other admins or moderators have to intervene and assess legitimacy of this report? Arguing nonstop seems pointless.

3 Likes

Aeder is cool, panning over and seeing random harmbatong looked a bit out of character, which is why I pressed the clip button afterwards for posterity.

Earlier in the round I saw them catch a cook, and find weird messages from QM on their PDA. So they knew something was up for sure, to what extent I do not know though, because other interesting things were going on that round.

(cargo and random assistant were revs at this point, but I don’t think he knew this)

6 Likes