CKEY: BettonnCZ

Your Discord: BettonnCZ#9141

Offender’s CKEY: Aeder1

LRP or MRP server: MRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY):7-21-2020

Round Number:bruuuuhhhh dont know

Rules Broken (if relevant): Overescalation

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant): Remember that you set an example for the community and are expected to follow the same rules as strictly, if not more strictly, than standard members of the community.

Incident Description: Threw death cabbages at me after a shoving match

Additional Information: Me and Aeder (which i didnt know it was him) met in the hallway, he was a botanist and we got in to a shoving match over something, not sure. Just a fun shoving match, nothing harmfull, he then ran in to botany, grabbed cabbages he probably grew and threw them at me, result of which was my death. Defends him self by "not knowing they were deadly"

obrazek
obrazek

Based.

Was already dealt with in game by another admin at the time and I was noted for it after a lengthy ticket, which I believe was explained to beton by them as well. Also those were not the Chems in the cabbage.

Standard salty Beton.

obrazek
obrazek
obrazek
you fucking bastard

TLDR winding up beton on discord so much he makes a report. Smh my head.

this was written after i made the post.

Locking it as peanutting from myself and others is starting. Looks like everything evidence wise you have put in. Leaving it for headmin to take over.

Other admin took this over but from what I gathered before that: Aeder did not know Heparin had non-standard metabolization rate of 0.08u per tick. Which resulted in what should’ve been not quite lethal cabbages being one-shot cabbages instead, due to bleed out.

For shame.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why though. Why would you do either of these, and then use one of them as an excuse to lock your own report thread. I don’t disagree with the important facts already being here or that the thread is just going to devolve from here, but why would you take part in beginning to devolve it with a peanut post and then immediately lock the thread afterwards.

17 Likes

Previous experience.
My peanutting amounting to showing a relevant character reference and explaining in those posts that it had already been dealt with.

With full context of the conversation, no action is going to be taken. We aren’t emotionless statues - if you poke at us long enough, you’re eventually going to get a negative reaction.

https://discordapp.com/channels/427337870844362753/427337870844362755/735517521905582162

Conversation starts here for anyone who wants the full context.