Aeder1 Admin/Mentor Report

Ban reports are usually quite quiet, don’t worry bout it.

1 Like

There is very little that I can add here that isn’t in the ban appeal that was dealt with I believe 20 minutes after the appeal was made.

The banning panel takes time to open and fill out so I did not see the last two lines of reply from the OP.
Ticket dealing with went as follows :

guy ahelps stating they were killed by another miner for “taking something they didn’t know was his”
open logs for both involved players
see no speech at all, no logs of grabbing or taking items
see many logs of OP killing the guy by many shots of PKA with no fighting back from original ticket creator
notice combat stops at -4hp, effectively dead, more so on lava land as nobody gets rescued there
bwoink attacker “hey why’d you kill the guy”
”I didn’t kill him, he ran into lava on his own”
brain goes ???
”I didn’t even shoot the guy at all”
check hours and see low amount
standard procedure : low hour man kill and do bad then lie
due to what logs show and dealing with other tickets I am not going to argue yes no yes no till you change your mind
pleas explain on forums
ban changed, ~20 minutes later in thread as I waited for it and got logs to have a discussion that is better than yes you did no I didn’t in ticketmode

Not much for me to add or say here this just awaits @GameAdmin

If anything I apologise for not having more patience to do the back and forth in ticket. Blatant lies are aggravating to say the least and I’m sorry I didn’t give you more time to explain why you said you didn’t shoot him when the logs showed you did.

tbh you should know epi/miner pens exist and it’s not that hard to get up from soft crit.
Also -4 IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING DEAD.

7 Likes

He didn’t have any Epi pen in him currently. And why would I believe anything a guy says that lies to me twice in both responses.

-4hp is the time you will choke out and bleed to death if not as you said given an epi pen and nobody is coming to get your toasty corpse from lava land.

Line 1496: [2020-09-11 07:12:05.669] ATTACK: Jockeybane/(Sean Nikoh) has injected Jockeybane/(Sean Nikoh) with the survival medipen (Salbutamol, Leporazine, Tricordrazine, Epinephrine, Lavaland Extract and Omnizine)

The perp injects himself with a survival pen a few seconds before he gets shot by Ulrich

Line 1623: [2020-09-11 07:13:01.958] ATTACK: Ulrichenstein/(Marcus Pollio) has shot Jockeybane/(Sean Nikoh) with the kinetic force (NEWHP: -4) (Lavaland Wastes (73, 44, 5))
Line 1632: [2020-09-11 07:13:05.341] ATTACK: Ulrichenstein/(Marcus Pollio) has grabbed Jockeybane/(Sean Nikoh) passive grab (NEWHP: 0) (Lavaland Wastes (74, 44, 5))

By the time the guy hits soft crit, a whole minute after the pen is injected, we can literally see him still healing from -4 to 0. This is presumably how he got up and hobbled into the lava to burn to a crisp.

The ban appeal was already accepted, Ulrich only ever showed intent to get his loot back, and he never lied about the logs- How did any of this seem perma worthy to you?

Also worth asking why you later assumed he dragged him into the lava to kill him?

1 Like
Summary

Most of your post has been responded to with quotes from this and the other appeal and explained how i dealt with it.

No, this is wrong, you start to choke from bloodloss and it takes a while. I’ve seen many people recover their roasted buddies from lavaland.
Not to mention that in softcrit you can still move.

1 Like

Doesn’t change the fact that he was medipenned and recovering, nor that dragging someone into lava is a drastic leap from a single passive grab in the logs.

Still, the real issue lies in how you perma’d someone for perceived lying before they could even give their side of the story.

1 Like

I don’t know how many times I can refer you to what has already been said.
I posted a link to the forums in the ban reason as I was very open to continue discussing it and also taking extra time to re-read the logs, hence why it was removed within the hour.

You ended his round prematurely because of how you mishandled the ticket, vying to perma and take it to the forums after only a couple of short messages. Doesn’t seem like an appropriate way to handle a ticket to me.

I’ve argued enough on another person’s behalf, Ulrich should probably come in and decide whether he wants to even continue with this report or not.

12 Likes

@GameAdmin hello?

6 Likes

BRUH NO ADMINS LOOKING. Based

2 Likes

admins do be slacking

2 Likes

admin moment admin moment

@anon64574651 mop this up loser

Trialmins can’t handle admin reports, only heads or seniors.

1 Like

Bloons is correct, ordinarily I would deal with this but I’m a fucking w e a k trialmin.

I made 4 players reports and only one of them got solved.

Where are the player report handlings lol

1 Like

Trying to get my one hundo tickets resolved before I fufill player report promise.

can’t do reports if i’m fucking dead

Why are we still here, just to suffer ?