LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name (if relevant):

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 2020-04-08

Round Number: Round before 14378

Rules Broken (if relevant):

Part of Admin Conduct Broken (if relevant):

Incident Description:

Additional Information:

Was IAA. Killed my target and got attack by another traitor. Eventually started to murderbone with objectives complete. Get bwoinked.

To my knowledge flavortext doesn’t mean shit on LRP and objectives need to be done in general before getting on the murdertrain.

Get bwoinked, ask admin to quote rules, he doesn’t and proceeds to ban me without doing so. Bad conduct generally. Also tried to enforce MRP shit in the past in LRP but that’s a common theme these days it seems.

Also states in the ban that I wasn’t familiar with ‘‘the rule’’. As the logs I post show I simply ask for the rule and that if anything changed I don’t know I would like to be made aware of it. He fails to show and just bans.

Not so long ago also I remember some rabble about an IAA player who murderboned, a report made against him, and it being resolved in his favor. This was MRP, on the claim that he got called out on comms or something of the like.

Admin PM from- Kasual : Why are you murderboning as IAA?

PM to- Admins : correct me if im wrong but IAA is allowed to murderbone on LRP when objectives are done. Or did rules change. Wasnt active for a long time

Admin PM from- Kasual : Not at all. IAA works for nano. You are supposed to complete your objectives without collateral casualties or damages

Admin PM from- Kasual : Your target is someone causing problems for the station and corp. Removing them is for the good of everyone. EAA are syndicate and can have collateral damage, not IAA
Click on the administrator’s name to reply.

PM to- Admins : Can you link me the rule/council ruling for LRP that says that. It used to be allowed, but if I’m wrong my bad. Looking it up myself RN. Also seen a bunch of IAA murderbones lately so apoligies if Im wrong

Admin PM from- Kasual : The murderbone rule explicitly does not cover IAA. Traitors, Blood Brothers, and Changelings must complete half of their objectives before engaging in mass murder/destruction.

Admin PM from- Kasual : IAA are not traitors.

PM to- Admins : I mean, it excludes wizards and aliens as well if you want to take it like that

Admin PM from- Kasual : There is a specific ruling for wizards and abductors have massive law text. Abductors are not able to murderbone. Xenos are not round start antags so they dont follow standard crew antag rules.

PM to- Admins : Im just asking for a specific rule where it says that for LRP. I get it for MRP. Changelings cant even really absorb on that because its considered murderbone.

Chat

PM to- Admins : Antagonists are expected to follow any rules that do not interfere with their objective.##Otherwise antagonists are free to complete their objective by any means available.##Objective #1: Assassinate Pluto MDCCXXVIII, the Atmospheric Technician.#Objective #2: Escape on the shuttle or an escape pod alive and without being in custody.

PM to- Admins : Trying to find council rulings also but the site is a mess regarding that

You have been banned by Kasual from Roles: Abductor, Xenomorph, Blob, Blood Brother, Changeling, Cultist, Devil, Internal Affairs Agent, Malf AI, Monkey, Space Ninja, Operative, Syndicate Mutineer, Revolutionary, Revenant, Head Revolutionary, Servant of Ratvar, Syndicate, Traitor, Wizard, Hivemind Host, Gangster.
Reason: Antag-Conduct. Murderboned a large portion of station as IAA. Claimed they weren’t familiar with rule. Long standing watch list. “Toes the line and is TECHNICALLY within the rules to the barest degree. If he continues this, take action against him as if rules wer actually broken instead of just being line toed.”
This ban is temporary, it will be removed in 2 weeks. This ban applies to all of our servers. The round ID is 14378.
To appeal this ban go to https://forums.beestation13.com/c/ban-appeals/game-ban-appeals

Admin PM from- Kasual : Antag ban for two weeks for the reason listed. Appeal on forums if you’d like

PM to- Admins : You do you

Your ticket has been resolved by an admin. The Adminhelp verb will be returned to you shortly.

A little side note. Besides the obvious that council rulings are bit dumb in the sense a single person suddenly has a whim and changes rules. Perhaps make it more transparent by adding it directly to the ruleset. It’s a bit of a hassle to find and especially for new players I can see it causing confusion.

PS: Derpymcderpderp antag beaned by raxraus

Ban appeal accepted. Same premise. Murderbone as IAA allowed on LRP as long as initial objective is completed, as stated by head admin in that thread.

1 Like

Is me quoting the rule. There is no other specific ruling needed.

Known shitter. Toes the line and is TECHNICALLY within the rules to the barest degree. If he continues this, take action against him as if rules wer actually broken instead of just being line toed. in addition, beware of bully-ish behavior from him and treat it as the above

Is a watchlist on your account.

This has nothing to do with LRP vs MRP since IAA does not qualify for murderbone.

New Rulings - #5 is our additional rulings.

Under LRP the following is listed. I was not aware of a specific ruling actually, but checked in case there was.

Internal affairs agents may not murderbone, but external affairs may.

The whole point and definition of council is that it is not a single person on a whim. They are elected players and admins who vote in favor or against rulings.

Lastly since admin reports and handled seriously, and everyone has to be checked by headmins, try and fill out the template. Namely what in admin conduct I broke.

https://wiki.beestation13.com/view/Admin_Conduct#Ticket_Conduct

This should probably be a ban appeal unless I broke something in that page.

Considering no rules were broken here and this fits better as a ban appeal than an admin report, I’m going to close and lock this.

IAA cannot murderbone but EAA can.