Offender’s CKEY:  One of the following:
    LordGrievous, Bastian0930,
    SuperDork55, VictorPride

LRP or MRP server: LRP

Offender’s In-Game Name: Unknown - Admins

Date (MM-DD-YYYY): 10/19/2019

Round Number: 8167

Rules Broken: NA/Unknown?

Incident Description: During a potentially global mute of IC that held no reactive actions of 'You find yourself unable to speak', which would have shown it to be a Virus caused action, the console spat out a Central Command Report: "Looks like our bluespace voice mute disease was a success. Get prankt."

Later, after a report was made regarding this incident, the incident was spoken in OOC to be ‘not admin faults’ by Bastian0930.
" Chat

Administrator private message –
Admin PM from- Bastian0930 : Litterally, we can say we did shit over centcom announcement. Sometimes, it can be sarcastic! So, I will tell you one more time. WE. DID. NOT. SEND. THE. VIRUS."

Slightly globally disruptive, since everyone seemed to experience it, not simply a select area, and ‘central’ took the blame regularly or in satire, as it was portrayed by the captain then that it was just a central prank, sent everyone to disgruntled that had to endure the brief IC muting. even Me" was not working.

This was an admin joking about a known bug in CentComm announce, not him mass IC muting you for kicks.

Exaclty what Zanos said above.

Unless there is definitive proof that Zanos did something, I’ll go ahead and resolve this. It wasn’t a global IC mute, it was a disease as far as I know. The announcement may have been misleading, but that’s the only thing bad. I will tell the admin who did this that it probably wasn’t a good idea to do it, but other than that, I don’t think any action is needed.

The CentComm announce was actually Victor, for the record.

I wrote the announcement half as way to give an IC/RP explanation for that bug that lasted a few minutes and half as a joke, apologies for any confusion.

Resolving. No Admin Commands seem to have been abused and CentComm announcements are relatively unregulated on the LRP server.