Admin appreciation thread

Thanks for all the hard work guys, it really means a lot to me personally.
(FUCK RUKO HE SUCKS)
((actually fuck all admins))

5 Likes

cae is bae ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

no cae is cringe!!!

(Watch em delete this)

:thinking:
How about I just mess with it instead?

go ahead

20 char(why dis still a thing)

you really do be murderboning everyone on mrp doe

*did :pensive:

2 Likes

He don’t be anymore. He’s been permabanned from Sage now.

1 Like

I know, whenever it was gangs and I was a leader I would check for freddy unrobust on the crew manifest and if he was miner I would seek him out to recruit. never lost a game when the ash drake was a gang member

Kasual was a really amazing admins, had cool events and was chill in ooc. He seems to be going through something rn so I hope he’s doing ok.rook

5 Likes

https://forums.beestation13.com/t/how-to-beat-20-chars/4796/14

ruko gay

឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵ ឵឵

2 Likes

i farded
stinkyyyyyyyyy

my actual unironic opinion

Cae is bae, RodBoward is based, Kasual is chill.

All other new admins are retarded and literally who.

Xlyana, OnePlusOne, Rue, RagingTuna (or whatever his name was bruh), Lago and other fallen beemins were the best part about bee and with them gone bee is becoming an MRPfаg den which should be burned down.

Kain and Dovah were actually mentally challenged, so to say, and as much as I hate newmins Id rather have them than this fucking FURRY OH MY GOD KAIN SHUT THE FUCK UP, YES WE KNOW YOU RE A COMMUNIST WOW BRO ITS SO FUNNY.

6 Likes

When Kain came back he literally did nothing. He’d just drop some snark but never actually admin. It was a pretty big gamer moment.

2 Likes

he went off on me on his re-application when I said that he would do that exact thing

I would like to add that everyone started somewhere, mistakes happens and we learn from them. We don’t want to ban you for no raisin. Many of us spend free time work we have to make your game better and more enjoyable. Often forgetting about own pleasure from the game. Admins are humans and Admins are players just like all of you.

Never forget that they do it for free

1 Like

Didnt ask

plus you re an unpaid janitor

7 Likes

lets all give ourselves a clap on the back for doing a great job

1 Like