Admin Application - hovershift

Your CKEY (Including any alts you have):hovershift

Your Discord Name (Including any alts you have):difficult because i keep changing them

How often are you online to play/admin? (Timezone):usually 15-18 BRT, weekends most afternoon/night

What changes, if any, would you bring?:i would prefer to answering prayers and events

How old are you?:22

Why do you want to be an admin?:i usually see my prayers without an answer not even a no and a lack of planned events that gives more objectives towards the crew

How long have you been playing SS13?:around 340-370*updated

How long have you been playing BeeStation?:309h

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you in SS13?:depending on the job 8

On a scale of 1-10, how skilled are you as an admin?:i was never tested before 2?trial admin?

Have you ever been an admin on another server? This is not limited to SS13:no

Do you have any alternate accounts on SS13? If so, could you provide their CKEY?:i don’t have any

Your strengths:shenanigans, sincerity, creativity

Your weaknesses:overscalation, shenanigans, english

Is there anything that gets you really mad, real fast?:behaviour, corruption for a good example duo to country situation(brazil)

What do you think is the most important trait for a staff member to have?:sincerity and Incorruptible

What makes a staff team good?:team work, common goal, good rules

What is a staff team’s purpose?:promoting the rules are being followed without any exemptions and making sure the game is fun

What kind of player are you?:chaotic good?, when experimenting i like subjects even unwilled ones, i like doing my job without someone deciding to take over and do his thing instead of what i was already doing, i usually kill them, would love to play a annoying music

How do you think you will change once you become a staff member?:i do not know, since i would prefer more doing prayers and events, but punishing would still do since it comes with the job

The clown slips the HoS and steals his gun, spacing it right after. What do you do?: the clowns job is to be annoying, its security problem not trial admins, in case of ticket i tell the person its security problem to do according to space law

A non-antagonist is sabotaging the Atmospherics loop and pumping plasma into the distro, along with dragging around a canister and releasing it into the atmosphere. Assuming that another admin is cleaning up the after-effects, how do you conduct the ahelp with him?: he violated rules about self antagging then he must be removed from station and punished with a major offense since plasma flood leads to most crew dying

A chemist who is working alone accidentally mixes an explosive mixture inside of his chem dispenser, instantly killing himself and destroying the machine, along with exposing Chemistry to space. Nobody else was injured aside from him as a result of his actions. What do you do?:its an accident, i do nothing, in case of ticket tell the person it was an accident

Extra: i’m banned from beestation till ‘2019-11-23’ for overscalation again

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

Can you please update your post to use proper formatting? The bold should only be around the questions/prompts.

You are currently banned and don’t have a solid mastery of English. I also don’t like most of your answers.

I’m of the same opinion as Zanos.

-2. Ignoring the obvious ban and English problems, you seem like you only want to do events.

Besides, we only answer prayers that are not just “GIVE ME CQC”

-2 You’re currently banned and don’t seem to acknowledge that prayers and events aren’t the focus of being an admin.

-2 I’m not really feeling that you are Admin material based on certain answers, also down to the fact that you are banned till next month.

Denied due to overwhelming negative feedback.