Aden Finlay (Tamumuss) player feedback

MRP warden main, playing cap now because it’s kinda fun.
Tell me how much of a shitsec/condom or how much of a nice guy I am for playing along with your gimmicks. Or give me actual feedback on what I could improve!

7 Likes

mandatory litterly who?

1 Like

makes pretty good chili

1 Like

Confirmed goodsec. Except when HOS.

1 Like

HOS goodsec

1 Like

When Aden is around, I know I don’t have to worry about whatever is happening on the station!

Aden, the sec off, every round in the past few days i got to interact with him has been a great time.

Lenient, fun, actually does his sec job properly without powertripping - you rock dude.

Always a pleasure to fight against or playing sec with, one of the coolest shitsec goodsec players around.

1 Like

One of my favorite officers to work with while playing sec. Absolute legend

1 Like

same, was pretty swell during my AI game earlier, very cool fella

Hey, pretty sure you’re a pretty good guy based on that super long round! Thanks for being another good member of security I’ve interacted with. Keep it up man, looking forward to Toast annoying you again!

3 Likes

Quite genuinely a good rp player, I love it. Ages ago i remember a specific round where we saved each other from explosions, antags etc it was great

Has way too much chest hair

Aden is chad sec, we all know it. Probably last active sec main from good old days.

1 Like

+1, immediately purged my law he added about protecting the station and such because I began making vaguely threatening statements when he mentioned changing my laws, which wouldve harmed a curfew law i had, thus making him a threat to the station and no longer human via the law he had added before that. Gave me a good laugh!

(edit below)

Also!
The FIRST round I give my A.I female pronouns… and I get called Mommy. Thanks Cap!

1 Like

Handling Forum reports like he handles prisoners in brig.

6 Likes

Mrrow
15 characters

1 Like

After pondering what you could possibly mean by this for far too long.

I’ve reached the conclusion you’re shitposting, as proven by this very subtle piece of evidence

I spent five minutes of my life on this.
Catgirls are a plague upon mankind

9 Likes

Aden is a very fun charater to be around, generally open to rp and generally just improves the mood of any round im in, 10/10

(And he doesnt missgender kath)

1 Like

So did you find the beret in the Hos’ locker on Rad yet? :point_right: :point_left:

3 Likes