Add glass and screwdriver to standard borg module

Windows are the only thing standard module can’t make that is needed ever and that’s sad.

code it its copypaste from eng borg

I don’t think it’s a code issue as much as it is a getting people to agree on it issue, ya dig?

Why though? Be an engi borg if you want to repair stuff.

Standard is supposed to be jack of trades, not master of them.

1 Like

making a window isn’t repairing anything, it’s making a window

So you want to be the shitter that fills the hallways with random, unnecessary windows…?

If you’re not repairing a broken window, that’s about the only other reason I can see to make one - barricading areas that don’t already have barricades.

1 Like

I like how everyone keeps assuming I’m a shitter. Especially you, Ruko. You’re the worst offender for it.

No, I made this thread because as borg I always pick standard module and go to AI sat to play music to the AI and I wanted to make a window here to both prevent potential accidental harm when I click to refocus the window and also as a bonus protect the AI from am abductor or something yeeting it while I’m alt-tabbed searching for music.
borg

That’s literally it.

An alternative suggestion would be to add synthesizer module to engi borg.

You could really do with some improvement on that front yourself. If everyone else is a problem for you, it is most likely you who is actually the problem.

I went out if my way to reach out and try to continue contact with you, and all you did was continually assume the worst about me every time I spoke.

I am a sarcastic person by nature, and all I was doing was asking a question as denoted by the “…?” and follow-up statement.

3 Likes

maybe that means you are?

1 Like

bro you started a fight with me just to ahelp it. hurt my feelings. :flushed:

1 Like

Oh yes Ruko I’m so grateful for you calling me out on the discord to say it’s probable that I’m a shitter that literally trashes everything in the kitchen for no reason and telling me my word means nothing.

It’s especially considerate of you how you shit talked me on the discord after that, and are shit talking me here despite me never attacking you or your character at all.

And all in all I just have to say it’s incredibly comforting to know that the guy who handles the most player reports considers me a shitter and doesn’t trust or respect me. I can’t wait for someone with a grudge against me to write a player report and game the system using outright lies where the logs can’t possibly confirm anything and I get banned. It sounds GREAT.

why can’t you admit you did bad things then move on

1 Like

When I do bad things I admit them willingly. When I’m innocent I say so.

Just get a module change
bottom text