Add a mediborg to the mining base

Possibly can be made into a part of mining nerf.
Add a mediborg. A singular mediborgster that will save new miners when they use 2 medipens in a quick succession.
It will make getting sick on lavaland a bit more bearable, and save dying crawling miners from having to wait for a powergamer megaminer to return to them and pop a medipen in their guts.
Mediborgs won’t be dragged out of the base for a single person use. Borgos have low HP and are targeted by simplemobs(afaik). plus stopping during a fight is… dumb.
Also remove medical kits. And mining.

5 Likes

finally, the only good suggestion, remove mining and replace it with explorer 2

2 Likes

I guess borderline aheals aren’t good enough for miner players.

1 Like

mining nerf comes soon, I am just grabbing a winter coat

2 Likes

did you mean medibots? borgs are the player controlled silicon’s, bots are the NPCs

also can’t you just go to medbay? or if you know you are dieing soon, ask for a paramedic?

4 Likes

For what purpose? So mining will become even more singleplayer?

1 Like

miners try not to become even more antisocial/singleplayer challenge
(monster ultra nightmare difficulty)

2 Likes

I call them mediborgs. I am stupid.

So true, why shouldn’t miners take a shuttle to medbay while in crit.

Newer player help stuff.

well if you are in crit you probably aren’t in the mining base, I don’t see how this will solve the issue

2 Likes

Survpen OD and infinite healing just to save resources and make miner go to the mining station when they get low. I thought of putting a medibots in mining office and not the mining station, but that’s like… meh. While holy aheals are here medibot is useless, but I wanna see it change with a nerf.

just take a roundstart trip to the robotics bay you big fucking baby

but me baby no take steps outside of my comfort zone :relaxed:

if you are hurt and wish to save resources go to medbay

if you are hurt and want a quick heal use cores/pens

pens are really cheap and if you are scared of OD just wait till the chems process, I do not see an issue, not to mention how can you be in the mining base and are somehow so hurt you need more than two pens?

And if you ended up OD’d and died, lesson learned go next

Bonus points for your possible revival is to yell on comms that you’ll die, and have your sensors and gps on

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.