Ban Type:
Permanent
Ban Length:
Forever
Ban Date (MM/DD/YYYY):
08/12/2022
Round ID:
Ban Reason:
As captain, used cryptographic sequencer on several machines, was argumentative in the ticket. Disconnected mid-ticket. Please explain on the forums.
Appeal Reason:
I emagged 2 chem machines, and admittedly broke the rules. I’m sorry, and it wont happen again. I didnt mean to leave mid ticket, but the round was over and it was 4am, and I had to go. Please don’t permanently ban me, I have a lot of hours on this server and I like beestation.
Additional Information:
It had been a few minutes since the last message and I thought the conversation was concluded.

1 Like

Heyo

you’ll have to wait a slight bit longer for me or someone else to actualy procces this appeal
but i’d like to just imform you that the reason this is perma is to force a discussion on the forums.
we pretty much always do this when someone leaves in the middle of us talking to them, before we close the ticket.
Taking it at face value that it’d been a few minutes, this is semi-understandable. But please wait untill the ticket is resolved in the future. If you realy need to go urgently, type out a quick message of “sorry i need to go urgently” at least.

All that lecturing done
expect to have this reduced from perma, if emaging a few thing is all you did that is of course not a perma-worthy offense.

7 Likes

I would like to add that during the round most of the time they were using a Gygax equipped with ion and normal rifle. I’m however not sure if there were any additional threats confirmed other than that engineer they took the emag from. They even emp’d the IPC clown with the ion rifle, though claimed it was an accident.

it was an accident, and the only thing I EMP’d was the HoS. I didnt realize I still had it equipped when I clicked, as I would click on people to turn impulsively.

can someone please look at this appeal, a perma ban is extremely harsh and I have covid right now so I have nothing to do.

1 Like

I understand where you’re coming from, but give them time. Appeals can take a good chunk of time due to beestation being short-staffed and most of the staff that are allowed to handle appeals are generally busy people.

4 Likes

As Llol said this was only permanent to force an explanation on the forums.

To address the ticket conduct first. Please don’t disconnect without warning or you’re liable to receive a ban similar to this one. Even a quick ‘got to go, sorry’ message is better than nothing.

Also please don’t act hostile or defensive towards admins in a ticket, it’s not fun for anyone involved. And yet again, is likely to get you banned.

As for the rest of the ban. You shouldn’t be going around using contraband without a very good reason (think station destruction type). Contraband goes in the contraband locker.

I’ll lift this ban as any reasonable punishment it could be changed into would have already been served at this point. Please don’t repeat this.