Actias Luna feedback (ckey Acronad)

Hello! I was wondering what people think of Actias Luna now that I’ve had much more time put into the server. First ever role play game of any type (aside from RPG but i don’t count that) so any feedback is fun and welcome

Actias Luna is my moth why you’ll typically see only as bartender or virologist (because i don’t like learning new things) but I exist almost entirely during low pop hours so its likely many people have never seen me

What do you think? What do you wanna say? Go for it

3 Likes

Cool moth, good bartender and virologist. Also does funny antag stuff like hostage situations and using an esword to hunt for carp. Overall it’s an enjoyable experience to play with you.

You try and help medbay ONE TIME by killing some carp and suddenly you’re an enemy of NT! Haha

Ah just discovered this post, you see me mostly as the CMO (Mikael Mines) we interacted sometimes when i used to be mainly in medbay haha, i must say my favorite virologist so far, knows his work and is a very nice player to have in his medbay!

1 Like

Virology is my favorite job by far haha!

1 Like

i like you
15 characters

2 Likes

the greatest of compliments

Ive seen you around, a guy I interacted with described you as a good doc, not so good head of staff,

A few shifts later I see you as the only medical staff, cmo, there were 2 revs and hos was taken hostage a couple of times, there are wounded people and you are basically nowhere to be seen, could be a coincidence, or you had to much stuff to deal with, but those are only rumours since the truth had vanished.

Ignoring that, from my few interactions with you since there are numerous times you were playing but we did not cross paths, even when we were from the same department,

From all Ive seen of you, you live in a bubble separated from the majority of the station, and you dont seem like the kind of guy that acts well under pressure since the isolation

Your record is clean, no bad incidents or good ones, you seem to take the seats in the back from what Ive seen of you.

But thats from what Ive seen of you so far, for all I know I am speaking about some other actias

I have absolutely no recollection of that incident, there is a decent chance i may have been promoted to cmo as a traitor or dead, leaving medical as cmo is pretty unlike me… do you know how long ago that was? Also who do you play in game?

This happened a few days ago

There was a round where i was acting cap as cmo a few days ago but i wasn’t the only medical staff, I had some chemists (i also died a painful death that round) its a rough life when traitors and nightmares want you dead haha