Achieving "Good security?

How does one achieve good security? Is it robustness, second chances, gimmicks, IM curious, what makes good security players?

Following SoP and Space Law, not losing your shit to the clown slipping you 24/7, spending time doing your job rather than hunting that one guy who refused a random bag check for 20 minutes during a greenshift

2 Likes

metagang security would be unironically best security

In my experience, being just generally kind. It might just be me, but I dont enjoy being needlessly rude or just stunning people wordlessly. Even if youre not a heavy RPer, throw in JUST enough to give people the sense youre a real person and not a valid hunter in red. Ask someone to go to brig to “sort this out” if they’re wanted instead of just wordlessly stunning. List crimes and citations, make notes, etc for the people you arrest. And something I think most people will agree with, make sure you know how to take a joke. people WILL fuck with you, and taking it lightheartedly will surprise people and you’ll enjoy yourself a lot more. Overall, know SOP and space law, dont be a dick, enjoy interactions with the crew BEYOND just beating the shit out of em. Good luck.

1 Like

no. definitely not. fuck metagangs.

if they have a red “A” next to their head apply the shotgun until horizontal

Batong on harm intent is a lesser but still acceptable substitute if a shotgun is unavailable.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.