Acacia should have a minimum hour floor

So, in Genpop, it’s expected that there’s at least one person in each department. But in Acacia, we don’t have any expectation that at least one person is on who knows each department. Consequently, I think there should be a minimum number of hours on Sage before they take your training wheels off and dump you into Acacia. I say this becauseI’m currently watching an AI and explorer attempt to clone, and then defib, an IPC with only brute damage.and boy am I salty about it. The three of us are the only people on. It’s like an Ernest Worrell movie.

Alright, the round on acacia is now over, as a reminder don’t include info from ongoing rounds in your forums posts :wink:

1 Like

It is an overflow server to which players are redirected from sage when sage is “full”. I hope nobody saw that name mixup :^)

What do you propose happens to players that can’t play on acacia being redirected to acacia?

You act as though people actually play on Acacia when they can’t go to Sage, rather than going to Skyrat, Goon, Yog, Cool, Monke, Lone Star, or any other server that maintains pop over ten.

Well, acacia pop spikes when sage gets full, what a coincidence isn’t it?

1 Like

Maybe we shouldnt have limited the in-game pop for Sage at fucking 50.

The server starts choking above 65. Blame Byond, unless you are willing to donate some better hardware for the server like an i9-12900KS

I do blame BYOND.

Its why i hope SS14 gets better.

Oh yeah, their 250 player sever barely choked. But content wise right now it’s even worse than bay.

2 Likes

Bay has content.

Its just not content most of the crew can get to. I love Bay, i just wish it wasnt HRP…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.