Absolute Crapola tier ideas thread

Replica Katana beheads anyone it hits. Just like my Japanese animes.

4 Likes

Felinids have a filter that makez aw dewr talkies sownd wike dis.

wags her tail

moans!

1 Like

Make husk infection turn you into a clown instead

Wait wrong game

6 Likes

highlander but with working ban hammers

5 Likes

Game mode where everyone is a traitor but there are no code phrases to allow traitors to recognize each other. Objectives can be mutually exclusive, like two people having to steal the same item

2 Likes

New Game Type: Thirst Games: When the vote for the shuttle passes, a siren starts. No shuttle is coming. Last person left alive gets banned.

2 Likes

Poly starts the round with a common radio headset that is on high-volume mode. If you kill Poly his ghost (which is already in-game) will haunt you for the rest of the shift.

hmmmmm wait a minute

6 Likes

I’d actually LOVE Traitorstation.
Syndicate paperwork got screwed up and instead sent way too many operatives.

3 Likes

Gamemode: all crewmembers are lings and only 2-3 of them are not and their objective is to survive at least 30 minutes before they can use a device to override an escape pod to instantly launch it to a safe place

8 Likes

Race War gametype. One randomly selected race, other than humans, are a team of antagonists. They are tasked with killing or exiling all other races for the scum they are.
It will lead to robust roleplay.

8 Likes

maybe not AS bad as described to heal wise, but having a syndie shrapnel grenade on an impact fuse to deal with soft targets (basically just anyone not wearing a suit and only a uniform) for nukies.

1 Like

bunch of mini-stations, 1 or 2 per person! wait for them all to fuck each other over!

1 Like

I’m so down for this replacing revs put this in a real idea thread

I did that when I was a “True American AI”

I remember playing an April fools game like that a long time ago

SS13 was owned by the syndicate and everyone onboard was a syndicate member with TCs and such. There were nanotrasen agents stationed among us, with no special equipment. CentCom was replaced by Syndicate high command

Funny mode, though i have to point out that realistically, Nanotrasen is far more powerful than the Syndicate. The power difference in-game exists because ss13 is a research station, yet syndicate agents and nukies are given actual combat gear. Security is still research station security - not specialized for combat.

See: ERTs, deathsquads and various space structures for examples of what NT’s actual power is. It’s scary. They’re probably the bad guys, just not ss13 specifically.

Midround antag mode: a person gets sent to the station. They are as tall as a cigarette and also half-invisible. They can’t take off the ID card with their generated name on it. They can ventcrawl and move at 1.5 speed of normal run speed. They have tasks to sabotage stuff or make some thefts and stay alive until the end. However, anyone who yells their name on the same zlevel will instantly strip them, make them dust 5 seconds later and will force a random station event to occur

wyci

2 Likes

EMP’s damage/ destroy cables

3 Likes

Double the number of maps by mirroring the stations currently available.

7 Likes