A very very late goodbye

ok so, I have been kinda holding off on actually making a goodbye, since I technically already made a goodbye/not goodbye (that not even I realized since I still lurk the forums) , so I guess I’ll just go ahead and say, well goodbye. so I realize that most of the people who know me are already gone, but I just want to say goodbye to bee, since it was my first online community, and I met most of my online friends on here, I realize that not a lot of people care, and that this is more “person overestimates how many people will read her thread and she should just kinda disappear silently” type of thing, but I dunno, I started out in, August I think, at first I was only playing as a human with a random name, and for a couple rounds my real name, then I switched to felinid with random names, I had a lot of fun and somehow through a series of events I started talking in the third person, I figure an actual goodbye, instead of the non-goodbye I did before is a lot better of an idea I dunno, for once this is literally just me rambling to, well just make it easier, I have been feeling burnout from ss13 since, I think it’s been a couple months now, I have been trying to get into it every so often, but I’ve mostly been playing on bay, so if I do come back to ss13, it’ll be on there. so I’m just gonna end this with a webcomic recommendation and disappear (probably, chances are I’ll still lurk unless this actually works) (from the forum not discord)
http://jolleycomics.com/TPoH/The%20Hook/1
(warning there is a couple swear words in it but nothing too bad, but it’s a really good comic, and I am now debating turning my goodbye into an advertisement for a random webcomic I found and started reading months ago, so before this derails further I’ll go ahead and stop this)
Also I don’t want to make this seem like I’m insulting bee, I still respect bee, even if MRP has changed to a different kind that I just don’t really work well with, I do care about bee and I hope it does well, but I dunno it’s just not for me.
every time I read I keep feeling like I need to add more because I keep thinking of stuff to add since I keep reading it as if I’m insulting and I just want to make sure it doesn’t sound like that, so this has turned into a bigger wall of text than it already was. (for context it literally ended on the (disappear part but I keep wanting to add more in case it souded rude as is, which just keeps making me want to add more so I can explain why it’s a wall of text which makes it an even bigger wall of text, so sorry.)
I just wanted to address this to the server in of itself/anyone who knows me who happens to be here.
TL;DR: a short goodbye that shouldn’t have just been this entire post and instead goodbye
have a good day

11 Likes

Goodbyes are never easy , hold your head high you ended your time on Bee on your own terms.

At least someone made it out alive, God Speed.

1 Like

goodbye nylaa godspeed.

1 Like

From what I saw you in game, you were always a nice player.
Bit sad to see you leave, but c’est la vie

1 Like

Never got the chance to know you, but -
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

2 Likes

From my experiences with you, you were very nice. You will be missed!

1 Like

Very sad to see you go

1 Like

salute

1 Like