A simple, no-nonsense solution to Murderboning on LRP that will please everyone and doesn't involve removing it entirely

you’re not the only person to share this sentiment. i know. but i’m still not sure it’s anything more than a sentiment, and i don’t think i’m whack for saying that

1 Like

It wasn’t always that extreme even during the darkest of ages, but it was frequently enough to be an issue.

I definitely exaggerated in my statement.

u know what though. I’m gonna start targeting newbie regulars. stupid ass bitches

reminds me of when I was new to goonstation and rolled traitor barber, I slit the throats of anyone who got a haircut then displayed them as manaquins in my store. I had about 8-10 bodies on display but people would just let themselves willingly get killed because it was funny, even security.

fun things can happen when people are bored and not validhunting

5 Likes

I have been summoned

Idea: some sort of ‘Geneva Convention’. Releasing a plasma flood, murdervirus, killgas or other WMDs should be against the ‘Geneva Convention’, and these acts should only be allowed to antags with martyr/hijack.

Why would the Syndicate care about the geneva convention, they nuke stations into high orbit on a daily basis :flushed:

2 Likes