•A “Science” Affair - Aproved by Vogue Magazine and the New York Times

I’ll Give you this much, you really are the newest owner of the crown 'puts the “shit” in shitpost" - The New York Times

Maggot died for our sins - Vogue Magazine

•A “Science” Affair

It was another boring shift start and i had gone to xenobio to make my powergame gear, but i noticed something weird… to say the least
there were no slimes in the normal pens and a strange paper was on the floor “centcom sends your station a new specimen for research,
please take good care of it.” I look confused at all the pens as i had not seen anything, when i looked at the last pen in the bottom
there was a large well defined man i could see throught him as if he was water.

I continue to stare at him without much understanding of what was happening, he gave a pink color it was weirdly calming, but then
suddendly my antennas started to feel weird and it looked at me, maybe it has something against apids? i thought to myself but it
couldnt be right? it must have been something out of my imagination…

I tried feeding it a monkey but it simply played with it, maybe it was just a misunderstood creature wanting to find love in sometihng?
i walked up to its pen and knocked on the window, strangely the creature moved as if it was liquid matter it slid its way into the
window, weirdly it pointed at my antennea i was perplexed what could that mean? did it not like it? was it really the best thing for me
to be here?

Its calming nature was almost hypnotic i wanted to have contact with it… for science of course the paper said to take care of it well
How could i do it without having a close encounter with it? i thought to myself trying to convince myself i was not atracted to it as if
it wasnt more clear i was very much atracted to that being, when i entered the chamber it very quickly came to my location i was very
aprehensive to touch it but it did it first, it was if it was expanding around my hand i hugged me tightly after all these of powergaming
why should i of all deserve such love? the creature started to emit a warm pink color i was very confused but i started to enjoy it
it was like he was revolveing all around me and i felt as if i was dancing with the devil out of control, it was like heaven then i
heard a voice, “the emergency shuttle has docked” “how much time was i here?” looking at my hand i noticed a crossbreed i quickly moved
back to the shuttle taking my new experiences with me.

By Drew James

SNeak Peak of my next work

• Aluring miner

• Moth captor

• Hypno flash traitor

3 Likes

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

((body is unclear moment))

1 Like

i hate you

to quote lemon demon, “You are dead and buried you are dead! (Oh No) That’s being revised” but i don’t think we should revise that

literally why does this

please let me shoot you

i swear to god
i should just delete these

9 Likes

please do it for everyone’s sake

literally 1984 you cannot stop my art

1 Like

i sure can

Do it
Post must be at least 20 characters

We owe February a debt of gratitude. There is great art in this world, it is true. But to truly recognize the great, there must be contrast; light and dark, good and bad. Through these efforts, February has created the most execrable, vile, abominable work of literature this world has seen in a long while, and through it, has made the great works of literature all the more great. We can read such works with a new appreciation for the cesspool of bad writing which they lift us out of. Truly, it is a gift to write such utter atrocities as this.

3 Likes

I love this…fuck you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.