A rally to bring back LRP

It would seem that in the recent months almost every dude who plays on bee migrated to MRP, for some reason. That reason is still a mystery to me (as far as I can recall the day LRP started depopulating there were back to back murderbone rounds, but why is LRP dead now I have no idea). Did everyone who was a true robust LRP loyalist die from an unfortunate (((SUICIDE)))? Did everyone get a sudden and unexplainable compulsion to play the neutered, watered down version of the game we know as SS13? Only god himself can decide, but it is up in our hands to change this sad state of Bee.

I propose for people who are still true to the cause of keeping Beestation as we know it free and open for players to express themselves join the rally for LRP - it is gonna be held tomorrow, at about 10 am ( or just go play on LRP whenever, fuck if I care). The first round we get above 20 pop is going to be a celebratory event where we remember the fallen and mourn the death and decline of Space Station 13. Next rounds are actually gonna be like bee was intended to be played - LRP, fast, chaotic and most importantly FUN (anyone who frequents MRP can of course come too, but thats not gonna happen).

The most important thing to remember is that we all do NOT propose any kind of rioting, breaking the rules or raiding MRP for the duration that this rally is held. Let the folks at MRP enjoy their 2+ hour intense work shifts and LRP enjoy action filled antag festivals.

Yes I know this is a fucking stupid idea. I want to actually play the game I once held dear without being dabbed on by powerjannies and having not enough players to even interact with, let alone validhunt

#BRINGBACKLRP

9 Likes

#BRINGBACKLRP

In it cause I want #bringbackmrp and the chill shifts were we just build for a few hours without someone murderboning the entire crew or being retarded

1 Like

Yes, thats the Idea. I have no fucking clue why MRP became LRP and LRP became MRP dead

1 Like

Imo I think it was due to the crashing of LRP making it unplayable, everyone started joining MRP and for some reason no one ever joined back.

Could be because people just enjoyed MRP more, but most of the people who get ticketted are usually the people who joined because more player count rather than enjoying MRP.

We need someone good with events to run something epic on LRP like when Xlyana did his nations it got >100 pop (even if no one cared about the rules and just declared war lmao)

1 Like

i never did nations that was probably rue

1 Like

Yea was Rue, just chcked announcements

Caecillius’ CM event was pretty fun too lmao but that was on MRP (probably would have worked better on LRP since it would get people across too)

1 Like

lmao I remember that round. I joined in, saw that it was nations, asked in OOC if it was nations and got immediately banned for the rest of the round

kinda based
:flushed:

1 Like

guys i just figured out

This
Formatting

• THING
  • isn’t
  • this
  • kool
0 voters

:cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses: :+1:

We discussed this on Discord yesterday and I brought up that the average shift length went from one hour to like 30 minutes. And you replied it’s better that way because it’s good for valids. Be that as it may the greytide validhunter or murderboning antag game loop gets old, and you don’t get enough time to do any cool gimmicks like you’d be able to with over an hour in xenobio, botany, etc.

I quite enjoyed murderboning as antag on LRP but when shifts moved to being super short it just got boring and repetitive in my opinion. I’m hoping that this can be changed by enabling Dynamic mode but we’ll have to see if that’s possible.

1 Like

Yup, I can see your point. The thing is, many people validhunt and greytide because they got bored of the exact cool gimmicks in xenobio, botany, etc. Good to know people are at least paying attention to the post I wrote

1 Like

It’s not a dumb idea. This is the kind of thing that will make both servers better. Be sure to pick a time zone and advert on discord often if you want this to be a real thing. Also getting an admin who will be able to agree they’ll be on to run events would probably be good.

1 Like

This is a really great idea and also agreed that it will be the best for both servers. The chaos of LRP can’t be captured without a higher population, and I don’t like telling people what boils down to “stop doing fun things” because MRP is where all the people are.

Chaos and good RP don’t often mix well.

1 Like

We need some senior mins to agree to let us help run the event to a good low rp standard

1 Like

Ngl but I just pissed in the toilet

2 Likes

hahah actually same!!

2 Likes

Storm LRP
Shitsec and admemes cant stop all of us

1 Like

ngl i shoulda stayed and ran a few more nashuns before deadminning

Keep my legacy alive, turk,

host nashuns,

1 Like