A.N.A.h. 000 player feedback

Hrop ahny feehack invholhing hem ere :DDD

Either bad or negative, I aim to improve my general arpeh.

3 Likes

Mad props for manually doing the lisp.

It’s a good character!
_Recognizable (consistent clothing and traits)
_Actually reacts based on ARPEEEEE

Keep it up!

good
10/10
also, jesus christ, manually doing the lisp? How did you manage to not slip up that entire clown combat round.

2 Likes

What clown combat round?

The round I remember in which, collectively, we attempted to defame the clown for shoving you onto a table once or twice. I don’t recall the exact name.

and to be fair, probably luck and the fact the clown was not prepared to get unmasked
I dont even know what the clown do but I do remember I pied them, maybe they threw a pie at me, when a clown is near I always ALWAYS toggle throw mode

1 Like

Yup, that one. Fair enough.

The lisp is quite easy to make

H is mute in french
Sho I chan addh h tho whordsh withouth chahinh teh overhall meaningh
If you remove the H for the most part MAYBE you will understand what I am saying, unless I am just fhuhing whih youh ahnmd nhoth chorehcytingh grammahr mishskesh

So yeah the benefits of the lisp, not caring when you when you actully mispell something because “i hjave a lisp”

1 Like

I can probably make an algorythm in c++ to make the lisp easier to make and more consisten then pasting the output into the game, but why should I do that, why stay consistent when I have no problems with it, its clashing with me perfectionist side of things and I love just not caring

1 Like

late reply but
thumbs up for that delta station round when I played EPS-273 as assistant and asked you, HoP, to become a delivery boy
“Charghoh Thechieh” (or however it was spelt) really raised eyebrows whenever I delivered mail

Yeah the lisp is pretty well done I think! And the character is sometimes unpredictable, and the sudden, dark turn during a normal conversation, I find to be hilarious and great. Nd avgin soom won els teh maitch mah encomprinsbleness ez greatses mate. Zigzagged red lines be dammed I say.

One time spent a very long time trying to lift a godly curse placed on a cook, only for the cook to refuse to apologize for his sins, 10/10 fun time

• Absolutely incomprehensible.
  • Wandered into an area with a hull breach multiple times just to dab on the organics
  • pretends to smoke just to dab on the organics.
  • hung herself just to dab on the organics.
  • Absolutely annoying.
  • Absolutely negative.
  • Absolutely agressive.
  • Absolutely hostile.

10/10 when the silicon uprising happens I hope she hugs me to death before the CBT machines arrive.

4 Likes

incredibly annoying, i die inside when i see them. 10/10 very fun character

2 Likes