A list of TC trades to question admins avout

would an admin let me trade my TC as nukeop leader to turn us all into cult ops

You have to all be in agreement for an team antag

Can you flesh this out any?

What are ā€œcult opsā€?

nuke ops but all their TC is sucked out and replaced by becoming cultists w/ ritual daggers. they still get the basic nukie ship equipment like spacesuits, can convert crew, cannot summon nar-nar, still win by nuking station

I have some

• Eldritch whetstone for sharpened mop as janny
  • Staff of the honkmother and recall item spell
  • Voice of God and God complex trauma combined
  • Laughter Demon
  • Speedwagon (I can dream)
2 Likes

I have a question. Likeā€¦ Creating a nemesis from resident evil. One part is self-involvement that is just getting genetic powers, augmentations and special surgeries to a humanized monkey. Second part is TC trade, where the humanized monkey gets sentience and is turned into a ling and is allowed to use only specific powers of changeling. Would that be allowed for TC trade? I am really curious.

Iā€™ll add one more, tho the thread might be dead. Could i get a drone companion that has objective to help me out? It could have a name that makes it obvious its syndicate, unremovable syndicate helmet or something like this. I was thinking 8 to 16 TC.

1 Like

Syndicate pai, may be the best idea Iā€™ve ever heard

You can just get a normal pAI and make his laws syndicate. They already have to serve you.

1 Like

Iā€™ve played tator pai on other servers. You donā€™t get anything special, you just have to exist

1 Like

Iā€™ve thought about doing a TC trade for split personality

Interesting. Iā€™d grant it if I was admin but thereā€™s a high chance no one would take it and youā€™d spend half your game catatonic

I think the point is itā€™s a drone, and so would be pretty useful

1 Like

Become solid snake, CQC and stealth implant with objective to either nonlethaly kidnap people or to guard a certain person

Contractor.

Contractorā€¦ BUT AWSOME

No takers would result in a refund, as with all failed (at no fault of the user) TC trade requests.

A drone itself would be pretty cool, thatā€™s two extra hands on your head.

1 Like

All I want to see are Wizards that arenā€™t boring meta dweebs. EL OH EL DEMON BOTTLE HIDE IN DORMS.

I cryo out of wizard rounds immediately.

Literally when have you seen a wizard like that. Every time i see one its either the ā€œfightā€ wizard 60% of the time or gimmick 30% and the demons and hiding is so rare i dont even know.